August 4, 2016

30 Day Coloring Challenge - Day 30




IMG_0427


The final day of Kathy Racoosin's 30 Day Coloring Challenge!

Happy to say that I did it, I coloured every day for 30 days and posted them on time! I didn't make a card every day but I did colour! Now I have lots of die cuts coloured for making quick and easy cards. Thank you Kathy for hosting another fun challenge. My son asked if I had some thank you cards. He is just wrapping up his summer internship this week and he want's to thank some of the administrative staff that have been so helpful to him. I can't believe that he is already done.

Next week he is heading north of Elliot Lake to take a 10 day Indigenous Studies course Living with the Land at the Serpent River First Nation Reserve.  There are 25 of them taking the course with basically just a tent. They are there to learn from the elders. The university that my kids go to has a strong connection to the aboriginals and many of Ben's instructors are lectures in the Architecture program have been taught or delivered by the elders, a truly rich cultural experience. I will keep you posted on his experiences. I am so very proud of him.


tracey_Day30


For the final dat and day 30 of Kathy Racoosin's 5th 30 Day Coloring Challenge!




Also for the Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge #50!

17 comments :

Jasleen Kaur said...

Your card is simply beautiful. I'm a big admirer of all your work and I keep seeing your cards on Instagram. So glad to have you stop by my blog. Thanks.

Shirley said...

Beautiful card! I'm sure the recipient will love the card.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donna said...

Beautiful card, Tracey. Such pretty colours. X

I Card Everyone said...

I am so proud of you, Tracey! You certainly did DO IT, and very beautifully at that! I'm excited to hear about Ben's experience!
=]

Maria said...

Your card is so lovely with the pretty flowers, Tracey! And, sounds like your son will be taking a very interesting course...good luck to him! Hope you're having a great week!:-)

Cat Craig said...

So pretty, and I like the gray in there as opposed to blue. Nice contrast.

Barb said...

Hi Tracey! This card is so pretty! Your water coloring looks gorgeous on those flowers! And I'm so glad you entered this into the SSS Flickr challenge - thank you!

Ginger said...

Lovely card. What stamp set did you use?

Lisa Elton said...

Your card is fresh and lovely Tracey!! Congrats to Ben, sounds like an amazing experience for him!!

Anita in France said...

I've just spent a happy time catching up on all your creativity over the past few weeks, Tracey ... 30 Day Colourings, 12 Kits delights, and everything in between, including the tour of your amazing studio! Inspiring cards, as ever ... and what an awesome place to create ... LOVE the kitchen island ... that's gone on my 'what-to-have-in-my craft-room-when-I have-one' list! This latest card is just lovely ... such delicious rainbow blooms! Hugs, Anita :)

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful!

Happy Dance said...

How wonderful for your son! It must be exciting for him to have completed this internship, then to be heading off to such an interesting course. Wonderful cultural experience. Your card is colored beautifully! So glad you were able to share many of them with us. This one, with its vibrant colors is amazing. I love the embossed outlines, and the shading you've done. So very pretty! Bev

Sharron said...

Love the bright, clear colors, just gorgeous! It sounds like a wonderful experience for Ben. Hope he has a great time!

Inkyfingers said...

What an amazing experience your son will have and it sounds so fascinating! Congrats on completing the 30 days Tracy and your lovely card is a great way to finish!

Barb Ghig said...

I'm so impressed that you colored every day, Tracey! This is such a beautiful card, too...I love how you colored the flowers and leaves, and your background is so cool!
Best of luck to Ben on his adventure! You have every reason to be a proud mama...you've done a great job!!!

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet...love all your wonderful and beautiful flowers, so many incredible colors!