October 23, 2015

Tag You're It Challenge #33

I think this is the week of Halloween inspired challenges.
It is time for a new challenge at Tag You're It!


I was inspired by Kara Lynne's cute candy corn inspiration photo, tag and colours.
I created a black tag, stamped and embossed the tag outline and sentiment with white embossing powder. Then I stamped, Copic coloured  and fussy cut the candy corn and adhered it to the tag with tape and foam tape.

I am also submitting this to the following challenges...


  


This is also for Kathy Racoosin's 30 Day Colouring Challenge of which I have fallen so far behind in. Today I used Copics to colour my image.




19 comments :

~amy~ said...

super cute Tracey!

Nora Noll said...

How cute is this? I LOVE the black background with the white embossing. Really makes those cute little candy corn POP!!! Adorable card!!

Nora Noll said...

I meant adorable tag!! Sorry!!

Kara Lynne said...

I love your adorable candy corn, and that CAS style, Tracey! Great tag!

Inkyfingers said...

Such a stylish tag Tracey. Love the white on black look!

Sharron said...

Adorable tag, Tracey! Love the white embossing on black!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like the back tag, this is fun Tracey!! It really lets the candy corn POP!!

I Card Everyone said...

Such cute stamps, Tracey - Lawn Fawn? I like my candy corn mixed with salted nuts ... doesn't everyone?
=]

Lindsey said...

I'm not sure I've seen a black tag before! I like it. And I always appreciate un-speckled white embossing. A very cute tag!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo cute cute cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn said...

Yum...love candy corn. Your tag is adorable.

Deepti said...

Amazing is the word !! Love love love this one

Anita in France said...

That sweet candy corn is just adorable against the black, Tracey ... so sweet! Hugs, Anita :)

Barb Ghig said...

Really cute candy corn and I love the B&W tag! Thanks so much for inspiring us at TYIC :)

Joyce said...

Absolutely adorable. Love the white on black--it is so striking.

Greta said...

Great tag, Tracey! The images & stitching really pop off the black!

Jinny Newlin said...

Eeek! Ever so cute! Love the "chalkboard" look, especially backing those colorful candy corns!

Sherrie M. said...

Adorable!

anja curvers said...

This is really super, super cute.