October 17, 2015

RetroSketches #186



Happy Saturday!

It's time for a new sketch at RetroSketches!



I finally pulled out my MFT Stamps Harvest Mouse stamps and dies. I honestly wasn't sure if I was going to be able to colour the little mouse. This is honestly the cutest set with the sweetest images and sentiments. 

Just waiting on Ardyh, Emily and Natasha for our Muskoka Crafty Retreat!
Just got a text they are 10 minutes away--Yay!



This is also for Kathy Racoosin's 30 Day Colouring Challenge of which I have fallen so far behind in. Today I used Copics to colour my image.


I hope that you play along at RetroSketches with us this week.

20 comments :

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh....I think I feel an MFT purchase coming on! This is ADORABLE!

Linda said...

Tracey, that little mouse is just too cute and colored beautifully.

TK said...

Awesome card! I love those mice!!!

stampwithsandy said...

So cute and I love the autumnal colors!

Tammy Hershberger said...

So sweet, Tracey... I love how you colored the mouse! Thanks for having the sketch up on your blog... I've been refreshing the Retro Sketch blog all day, waiting for the sketch. :(

~amy~ said...

super CUTE!

Annette Allen said...

aww that little image is so cute.. great coloring and cute card.

Lisa Elton said...

I want this set!!! This is adorable Tracey and you colored the little rascal perfectly!

Tenia Nelson said...

Too cute!!

Kara Lynne said...

Oh Tracey, I love how you used this sketch and highlighted that sweet little mouse! Your coloring is wonderful!

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful coloring and such a fabulous take on the sketch, Tracey! I love seeing all the autumn colors, too! Really sweet card!

Unknown said...

Eeek!! This is oh so cute Tracey!I adore the desing and you colored that little guy so beautifully!

Leigh Penner said...

This is so adorable! I love it!

Monika Reeck said...

I wish I have this cute Image
your coloring is adorable Tracey
and that sketch you did it perfecto
cuutee card and love the kraft paper..
hugs, Monika

Marybeth said...

Oh gosh this is too cute, love your coloring!

Lindsey said...

Silly, thinking you wouldn't be able to colour this mouse — he's perfect! The warm colours are ideal for fall, too.

Deepti said...

Simply amazing :)

Anita in France said...

Adorable, Tracey ... just so cute! Hugs, Anita :)

Bobby said...

So darling, Tracey. I love that little mouse.

Jinny Newlin said...

Awww! This is precious! What a sweet, little mouse and beautiful, autumn palette! So sorry about your Blue Jays. (Snicker. Snicker.) Love ya ;)!