June 12, 2015

Tag You're It #23 - Reminder & Design Team Call

Happy Friday!

Such a crazy busy week getting our house ready for sale. My hubby has been home since Monday and WE have been tacking the honey-do list together. Sorting and packing things to make our home less homey and more like something from a magazine--lol Replacing a blind in my daughter's room that she had cut the strings when she was 8, replacing not one but two doors on my son's closet that mysteriously had holes behind the posters on it, replacing the screen door on the walkout that had a foot go through it, touching up paint and really just finishing those things that always seemed to get put aside over the 14 years we have been here.  Today we are heading out to look at 5 houses and to catch up with Ben for dinner.

I did take some time tonight to create a card for the current challenge at Tag You're It!

There is still time to play along at Tag You're It for Challenge #23!
You have until Wednesday, June 17 9:00 am EST to link a tag up based on this inspiration! If you are submitting for the Design Team Call the details are on the blog


\




I created a tag that will go on to a package of cards like the ones in the inspiration to pass on to a friend who had knee surgery recently. The sentiment from MFT's The Whole Herd is perfect for gifting something handmade.

tracey_TYI#23

20 comments :

Hannelie said...

So cute Tracey !

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my goodness Tracey, this is just the sweetest tag with that cow. So cute. Love the little apple tags!

Susi said...

Adorable card with a great sentiment, Tracey! I've had that MFT fence die on my Wish List over at SSS, and seeing this tag, I can't wait to get my hands on it!

I Card Everyone said...

I could not love this cow any more than I already do .. then you come up with this darling tag, and I want him even more!!! Wonderful coloring, Tracey... wow is this darling. Hope you find the perfect new home! Will it be closer to me? Fingers crossed!
=] M

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhh I feel your pain! :) I wish you best o luck in selling (and getting your new home!) ... such an exciting time for all of you!!!!! LOVING that tag ... soooooooooo cute cute cute!!!!!

Kara Lynne said...

That cow is so fun! I love that little curved fence in the background! I am in the middle of prepping my mom's house for sale and we only have one month! I don't know how you are finding time to create, except that it's the best escape from reality!

Kara Lynne said...

That cow is so fun! I love that little curved fence in the background! I am in the middle of prepping my mom's house for sale and we only have one month! I don't know how you are finding time to create, except that it's the best escape from reality!

Laura Norris said...

What an adorable cow!! Super cute!! Good luck with the house hunting.

Annette Allen said...

good luck with the sale of your home.. busy busy.. lots of work but it will all be good once you are settled once again.

this tag is so totally CUTE.. i love it..

Marisa said...

This tag is beyond adorable!!!

Maria said...

What a CUTE tag with the cow on it...love it! Good luck with house hunting! We are so needing to purge things around here and have a sale. Hopefully my hubby will help me have a sale next month! Anyways, you take good care and happy house hunting!:-)

Miriam Prantner said...

So CUTE! I just love this, the cow is perfectly tag sized, adorable!

Anita in France said...

What a cutie pie cow, Tracey ... she's so pretty! Good luck with the house hunt! Hugs, Anita :)

Kim Heggins said...

Good luck with your honey do list and what a doll you are to help out too. Love your sweet tag too, just so cute!

Joyce said...

This is absolutely adorable and perfectly colored. When you are done fixing up your house, could you please stop by my house? Thx!

Inkyfingers said...

Beautiful tag Tracey. The original ones were so lovely but this has left me with a smile on my face!
Hugs
Carol x

cm said...

Your house selling/buying sounds both exhausting, yet exciting! New opportunities await you, my friend, and I know they'll be fantastic! Speaking of fantastic: your little cow tag! I'm smitten with that cow...it's her expression! Priceless!
Hugs~c

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute tag, Tracey! Love the darling little cow!

Becca Cruger said...

Oh my gosh this is toooooo cute!! Haha! That little cow just makes me GRIN! Love the bright colors of your adorable pasture.

Deepti said...

Awwww this is the cutest tag ever :)