June 21, 2015

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - REMINDER

IMG_8165


There is still time to join us for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!  

You have until June 25th at 8:00 AM CDT to be inspired and share your project!



The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!

Some Distress ink blending to pick up the colours from the inspiration and cork flip flops are what came to mind from the inspiration. Just started wearing mine this week, I forgot how much I missed them! The flip flop dies are from Lil' Inker and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's  Flippin Out. I added a few of my favourite clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh to finish it off. 

Have a relaxing Father's Day!

tracey_flipflop

18 comments :

~amy~ said...

Tracey, I adore the CORK!!!

Kim Heggins said...

Just beautiful and I am in love with your sweet flip flops!!! I want a pair just like those.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable!! LOVING those cork flip flops!!!!!

Alanna said...

Awesome card. Makes me want to head to the beach.

Deepti said...

The inking is fabulous :) love the cork flip flops !

lostinpaper said...

Those cork shoes are the COOLest!

Unknown said...

I LOVE this Tracey!! The cas design with the pop of blue is just stunning! & the sandals you created out of cork is just brilliant!!!

Lynn said...

How fun...love those cork flip flops!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute summer card Tracey, I like those little flip flops!

I Card Everyone said...

Absolutely darling... I also want a pair, with matching polish!
=]

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful coloring on this and I love the little flips!

Happy Dance said...

Just stopping long enough to grab some lunch, but wanted to drop in and comment here. Love these bitty cork flip flops! So fun!! Great ink blending too. Hope to link up later today if the light cooperates long enough to photograph... Love this. Bev

Barb Ghig said...

Another amazing card, Tracey! I love how you blended your inks to imply the ocean and sand, and choosing cork for your sandals was such a clever idea!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Darling card Tracey. The blue and tan sponged background is amazing... and oh, those cork flip-flops... want a pair for myself. :)

Jeanne J. said...

Super cute Tracey! Love that inky background and the cork flip flops! I never would have thought of that - and they look amazing!

Anita in France said...

Gorgeous blending, Tracey ... love those cork flip flops ... I have a similar pair (different colour but cork soles) ... sooo comfy! Anita :)

Sharron said...

Wonderful summery colors! LOVE the cork flip flops!

Jinny Newlin said...

Eeek! Those little, cork flip-flops totally steal the show!