March 4, 2015

The Card Concept Challenge #30

IMG_7570


It's time for a new challenge at The Card Concept.




The soft flowers in the inspiration photo evoke thoughts of warmer weather and springtime. Something that we are all ready for after such a harsh winter everywhere. As I type my post tonight we have freezing rain coming down on top of the 8 cm of snow we got this afternoon. Wishing my family had listened to me coming home from Florida when at the first sign of snow I asked them to please turn around and start heading south again!


tracey_CC#30


We hope that you will join us over at the Card Concept that you will explore different types of cardmaking styles or even find out what style you are. There are two takes on the inspiration each challenge in each of the style categories to get your mojo going.


27 comments :

Ardyth said...

I have this set - and I'll be making this exact card! Gorgeous!

laurie said...

So fresh and crisp, what a perfect card for the challenge!

Maria said...

Love those cute pretty flowers! A great CAS card, Tracey!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, how gorgeous! I love the inspiration photo -- I'm going to have to play along with this one!

Virginia L. said...

Your stamping is so CAS and so perfect, Tracey! Thanks so much for asking me to guest design! xoxo I am with you about heading down south again! (LOL)! We had the freezing rain here last night, too (not a fan)!

Becca Cruger said...

All these spring themed cards are making me so desirous of warmer weather. Gorgeous simple, sweet design.

Unknown said...

This is so very pretty!! Love your CAS design and makes me feel springy:) lovely!

Marybeth said...

This is simply beautiful, I know I say that a lot but your cards are just that!

Irish Cherokee said...

Love the simple stamp design you used. Lovely card. - Jim

Kristie Goulet said...

Gorgeous, Tracey!!!

Anita in France said...

Crisp and fresh and lovely, Tracey ... gorgeous! Anita :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING the flowers!!!!

Angela said...

Tracey, your card is simply lovely!

Shelly said...

Love those sweet flowers! Super cute card, Tracey! And you should have turned back south! ;)

Lisa Elton said...

Cute spring card Tracey! If you had made it as far as Ohio, I would have bummed a ride back to Florida!!!

Bobby said...

Clean and simple with a lean toward graphic. A perfect combination, Tracey.

Jinny Newlin said...

Simply perfect!

Lesley said...

You make CAS so elegant! Love this!

Annette Allen said...

gorgeous stamping.. i love this

Tracy Ercole said...

What a gorgeous CAS card. I want that stamp set now lol !

cm said...

Gorgeous...simple and classy!
Hugs~c

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you played with these flowers, Tracey...CAS, yet so striking!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful! Love the flowers!

Grá O'Neill said...

Beautiful CAS card, love the colours & roll on the sunshine :)

Yoonsun Hur said...

Stunning! Absolutely stunning! Beautiful CAS card!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Tracey,

How elegant, simple and fresh!

Blessings,
Barb

Julie Gearinger said...

So elegant and perfect CAS!!