November 2, 2014

25 Days of Christmas Tags start tomorrow!


Things have been very quiet on my blog over the last couple of weeks. I have been very busy putting together all of the details for the the 4th Annual 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

Tomorrow is the big day! If you are familiar with the tradition you already know what to expect, but this year is going to be HUGE! I have an incredible line up of guests that will be joining me as well as some AMAZING prizes.

It all happens here tomorrow, the first post goes live at 6:00 am EST.

To get you into the Holiday tag making mode, here are the links to my Pinterest board for the last three years:


What are you most excited about with this years series?
See you then.

6 comments :

Aileen said...

Just looking forward to see new ldeas and pretty tags I would not of thought of had I not seen them here.cant wait

Lisa Elton said...

Looking forward to it Tracey!!!

Joyce said...

Yay! I am excited to create some tags for this challenge, and also to see what you and everyone else does.

3kidmama said...

I can't wait to see what you've created! I'm looking for some tag inspiration this yr. Just spent a pleasant time looking through your previous tags on Pinterest. LOVE!

Lyn said...

Awesome this is the first time I have known of this event and would love to play along cannot wait to see all the inspiration <3

barbara said...

love the tags! great inspiration!