October 24, 2014

TYIC #9

Happy Friday and time for a new challenge at Tag You're It!

This time our inspiration is from the fabulous Leigh Penner and these adorable tags she created. I just love the soft colours and patterns.





I am starting to get into the Christmas tag making mode again. After die cutting my tag from white cardstock I stamped some tiny snowflakes in soft gray on it. I selected some patterned paper from Doodlebug's Home For the Holidays collection and cut it on an angle
Here is how Leigh's tag inspired me...


tracey_merrytag


Head over to Tag You're It to see how the rest of the design team was inspired.




Click HERE to register for the class.

Don't forget my GIVEAWAY post HERE.

20 comments :

~amy~ said...

So pretty Tracey and Happy Friday!

Barb said...

So festive! It's adorable, Tracey! Love it!

Jinny Newlin said...

Uber fun, Tracey! Love the look of those patterns side-by-side!

Jeanne J. said...

Oh this is so fun! I love everything about this Tracey! The fun papers, the script sentiment, and the fun angle!

Linda said...

Such a cute tag. Love your pattern paper.

Annette Allen said...

pretty tag.. Love how you added the two DP.. so fun.. love it

Colleen said...

Another awesome tag, Tracey! Love that pattern paper too!!

Lisa Elton said...

Well this is just adorable!! Love the papers you used!

laurie said...

Such a fun tag, love the patterned paper!

Kay Miller said...

Oh so pretty Tracey!! I love the patterned paper and the merry is just perfect! Thank you so much dear friend for the sweet comment you left on my blog today! ((Hugs))

Maria said...

Very fun and festive! I do love Doodlebug and wonderful die cut, too!

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE this tag, Tracey!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the trees!!!!!

cm said...

Yes, I decided I love EVERY DETAIL on this sweet tag! So charming and festive!
Hugs~c

Lynn Put said...

Fantastic Christmas tag! Love the die cut Merry and your pretty designer paper.

Joyce said...

Fantastic holiday tag. I love how you angled the paper.

Jen W. said...

Love that PTI Merry die cut and that cool try-colour twine!

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous tag, Tracey! Love your soft snowflakes with these pretty trees and your sentiment is fabulous!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

you really make amazing tags, if one was on my gift I would treasure it forever.

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulously fun tag, Tracey!