Finally after bursting at the seems for what seems like forever, I can finally share with you that I am a CAS-ual Fridays Girl Friday! I am sure you can only imagine ho excited I was when Michele contacted me a few month's ago and asked me if I would like to be a Girl Friday with the introduction of the new CAS-ual Friday's challenge format.
Michele has asked us to answer a few questions today for our post.
1. How long have you been a cardmaker, and how were you first introduced to it?
I have been making cards for about 23 years, I was introduced to it by lady who had a small stamping store in her house. I was hooked right away.
2. What color are your toenails painted right now?
OPI Charged Up Cherry. Not that anyone but me sees my toes in this cold weather.
3. If your family locked up your crafty supplies for an entire month, what would you do instead?
After I disowned them? I think I would tackle my reading list, try some new recipes and start making plans for summer holidays.
4. Favorite thing to order at Starbucks:
Being a Canadian I do love my Timmies, but I love Starbucks too. I tend to get a medium or bold. Right now I am loving the Blossoming Peach Tea Latte, it is currently only available in Toronto and Vancouver as part of the Chinese New Years Celebration. It is not coffee but is Yum!
5. You've reached your destination but just as you are turning your car off, a song comes on the radio and you are sooo happy to hear it that you sit in your car until it's over(singing along is optional *wink*). Name that song:
So many songs that I would do that with, most of them influenced by my 16 year old daughter, but whenever I hear Can't Fight the Moonlight by LeAnn Rimes it just brings out the Coyote Ugly in me. LOL
Don't forget to leave a comment here, one lucky random commentor will win a prize from CAS-ual Fridays!