January 20, 2014

Do you want to win a kit?



You you heard it right, Renee is the fabulous hostess in February at The 12 Kits of Occasions and she is offering up not only the kit but a Guest Design spot!!

In Renee's own words...

"Hello, Hello!
Renee here and since I am hostessing for February and am busy getting kits packaged and ready to hit the Post Office the last week of the month...
and though we honestly did not collaborate on the idea Sharron and I both thought of offering a kit for giveaway...
she's just way quicker than I am and also thought of having the winner guest with us too...
so I'm borrowing that idea and offering up another chance to be a guestie here with all of us in February!
The little graphic above should give you a clue as to the theme...
Snowblind...
and if you would like to win your own kit and be our honored guest here on 12 Kits...
just leave a comment below telling us your favorite winter activity (if I could get away with it mine would be hibernating till spring because I don't like the cold so I guess instead my favorite activity would actually be complaining about the cold! *giggle*)before Saturday, January 25th at 11:59 CT and I'll announce the winner here on the 12 Kits blog Sunday January 26th!
Good luck and can't wait to see who's going to be joining us next month!"
Head over to the 12 Kits Of Occasions Blog and leave a comment.
Good Luck!

2 comments :

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun idea!! My favorite winter activity is to throw snowballs for my snow crazed pup to chase!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

how fun