January 28, 2014

colourQ #226

IMG_3645


Happy Tuesday and time for this week's new palette at the colourQ!




With some pretty paper my friend Amy T sent me in a Valentine package and some stamps and die cuts from Reverse Confetti, I created a sweet Valentine. Are you singing it now??


TRACEY_CQC226


I am also linking this up to this week's Pink Elephant Challenge!




Drop in to the colourQ today to see what the rest of the team has for your inspiration.  We hope you come and play with us this week. 

Cardstock:  White (Papertrey Ink) Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Primmrose Petals (Stampin' Up)
Patterned Paper: Loves Notes (Crate Paper)
Stamps:  Sweet Things (Reverse Confetti)
Ink: Classic Kraft (Papertrey Ink) VersaMark (Tsukineko)
Dies: Tag Me, Loves Notes,Scalloped Borders (Reverse Confetti)
other: white embossing powder (Hero Arts), foam tape

15 comments :

Lynn said...

Oh I love how you tilted the sentiment...so sweet Tracey!

Inkyfingers said...

I love pink and kraft Tracey and your CAS card is just gorgeous.
Hugs
Carol x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooo beautiful! LOVING the pink wood bits!!!!!!

Janet's Joy said...

Yup...I'm singing...lol!!
Very pretty card!

Virginia L. said...

Aw... this is such a sweet card! And that song came to my mind right away :)

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous card! I love how you used the RC stamp set & dies!

Joyce said...

This is just totally adorable. What a fun selection of colors this week.

Lisa Elton said...

As cute as can be Tracey!!

Kara said...

this is really cute too!

Deepti said...

I love the use of colors on ur card from panel to tilted sentiment, all looks awesome :)

Jen Mitchell said...

I'm definitely singing that song! What a sweet, sweet card!

~amy~ said...

I ♥ it!

Sharron said...

So sweet--love how you did the sentiment! And I'll be singing that song for the rest of the evening!!

Kim Heggins said...

too, too cute Tracey! I love your sentiment and that heart is so perfect. Your border edge is fabulous and those colors are perfect!!!

cm said...

You've started the song running through my mind! Your card: gorgeous! The scalloped border and the matching paper: eye-catching. One incredibly sa-weet card!
c