November 19, 2013

Lil' Inker November Release Blog Hop { Day 2}

IMG_3050




Welcome back to Day 2 of the Lil' Inker November Release Blog Hop.  I am the Guest Designer this month at Lil' Inker and I can't wait to show you what I have for today. You should have arrived here today from the fabulous Isha's blog.  If you just happen to be here and would like to start at the beginning of the blop hop go to the Lil' Inker blog for the start.


I have lots to introduce today. First is the Cover Up Die - Leaf Pattern. I die cut the Cover Up die using Stampin' Up Baked brown Sugar and laid it over a piece of Bo Bunny Autumn Song paper. Finally I added my sentiment to a stitched circle in a colour that complimented the pattern paper.

tracey_CUleaves

My next introduction uses the Modern Mehndi Stamp Set and Dies and the Oval Stitched Mats. I die cut and stamped the flowers on white and Copic coloured them, the scalloped flower die makes the image just pop off the page. I die cut the largest oval on dark blue cardstock and adhered it to the white card base using foam tape.  Then I  adhered the coloured flowers the the edge of the oval and stamped the sentiment inside the oval.


tracey_Mehndi



IMG_3051


A second card using Modern Mehndi and the Leaf patterns


tracey_Mehndi(2)


  

 


Leave comment's along the way on the Blog Hop for a chance at one of three $15 store credits for Lil' Inker!

Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow with the rest of my release projects.
The next stop of the Blog Hop is Jen's blog.


Cardstock:  Kraft, Enchanted Evening, Summer Sunrise, Terracotta Tile, White (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Autumn Song (Bo Bunny)
Stamps:  Modern Mehndi (Lil' Inker)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko) Orange Zest (Papertrey Ink)
Dies: Cover Up Leaf Pattern, Modern Mehndi, Stitched Ovals, Circles, Squares anf Rectangles (Lil' Inker)
other: assorted Copics, gold Wink of Stella brush, foam tape

44 comments :

Marisa said...

Fabulously done. Just LOVE the leaf pattern one!!

Lyn said...

Wow Tracey the way you have used the Modern Mehendi set makes me think I have to have it......Such beautiful creations

Greta said...

Wowzer, Tracey! Your cards are all wonderful & make me want to start my collection of Lil Inkers products!

IamUniquelyImperfect said...

Oh my goodness, I love your cards. The colors, the layers! I love how you used the dies and stamps. tfs Patricia B

Lyndal said...

Three GORGEOUS cards Tracey - FABULOUS showcase :)

Lyndal said...

I'm sure I've left a comment here already - but, just in case - I LOVE your Guest DT creations Tracey :) :) :), just FAB!

Lindsey said...

Tracey these are fantastic! What gorgeous uses of LI's new dies and stamps. I am especially love with your navy blue card. It's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Oh Tracey, what you've done with that cover plate is fantastic ... the DP looks as though it's lit from behind ... awesome! Love all those gorgeous sentiments! Anita :)

Bev Karolak said...

Simply beautiful cards Tracey!I love what you've done with the leaf die. :)

Lynn said...

Holy cow. Three absolutely amazing cards. I can't choose which one I love most. Your coloring is beautiful.

Donna Cala said...

Tracey, the Mehndi cards are stunning. The details in the stamps really shine. I love the color choices too.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

wow wow wow
all of them rock!!

Kristie Goulet said...

WOW! GREAT cards, Tracey! Love them all!

Alanna said...

What fabulous cards. I debated about getting that leaf die yesterday but didn't do it in the end. I'm thinking I should have.

~amy~ said...

absolutely WOW

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Looks like I am behind on my commenting! I can't get to them all but of course I do love ALL of your stuff! The window card in this post steals my heart!

Lesley said...

Wowza...these are all stunning, love that new floral set!! You rocked this release, Tracey!

Mary-Anne V said...

Such pretty cards...esp love the last one with the grey and orange.

Brenda in IN said...

These are wow cards. Love the orange flowers made from the leaf. Just gorgeous.

Sue D said...

Lovely cards with these stamps and dies!

Lisa Elton said...

A trio of beauties from one fabulous guest designer!!! Love them all girl, but the floral card is my FAVE!

Unknown said...

Amazing - love that last card!! The color combo works SO well together!

Marybeth said...

You are one busy girl! Love everything you have made with these wonderful new stamps and dies! Love the flower card!

Meredith said...

The vibrant colors are stunning!

Kay Miller said...

Oh my... something else I need to buy!! haha! These are gorgeous Tracey!! You have done amazing things with the new release!!

Sharron said...

Gorgeous! Love the patterned paper with the die cut. And your flowers cards are stunning. Love the fabulous detail on the stamps!

cm said...

A gallery of gorgeous here, Tracey! You and LID = magic!
c

Tami B. said...

I'm having to give Modern Mendhi a closer look. You showcased it beautifully.

Terri (blindstamper) said...

Awesome use of these new products!

Jeanne J. said...

All gorgeous Tracey! Congrats on your guestie spot! SO happy to see you here!

Bobby said...

Your Copic coloring of the Mehndi designs is beautiful.

Joyce said...

These are just fantastic. You have sold me, as I'm sure you intended to. I especially love what you did with those flowers.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Stunningly beautiful cards! Especially love the last one.

Janis said...

The Modern Mehndi was my hands-down fave of this release until my breath was taken away by your incredible "You are a Blessing" card. So incredibly beautiful.
<3 J

Loly Borda said...

Wow Tracey! All are fabulous! I'm in love with the first, probably because of the colors. TFS

Larissa Heskett said...

Loving your AMAZING Creations!! Such Great Designs!! Thanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Fabulous designs! I love them all!!!

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful cards! I love the Leaf Pattern die.... amazing!

Michelle said...

Holy cow....amazing set of cards! Tracey, I love the floral bouquet!

D- said...

Oh I love these wonderfully creative cards. TFS.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

anja curvers said...

These are gorgeous love them both. Thanks for showing.

Jill Norwood said...

Tracey your cards are GORGEOUS! I love how you use the new ovals and cannot wait to receive mine! Beautiful details on each card! Love them all!

Laura Pryor said...

Ok, these are all SUPER!!!! I think my fave is the last one because I love how you made that gorgeous focal image using your Mehndi stamps and dies! Your second card - the colors and layout are awesome and I just love the Autumn look to your first! Thank you, Tracey so much! I hope you had a blast!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Wowzer these are amazing!