November 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Lynn!

IMG_2963


Today I have a card to share for Lynn of The Mango Boys and Me sending birthday wishes. If you have been to visit Lynn's blog you know that she has fabulous CAS style in her designs are perfectly executed.  Lynn is an early riser and she will have already been to most blogs you will visit before you have even got out of bed, always leaving the most considerate and thoughtful comments behind.  She has been a very supportive friend to me this year while my husband was 2 000 miles away on business. We often spend time chatting about our kids, which is definitely our favourite topic.

So happy birthday my sweet friend, I hope you have a fabulous day today!


tracey_HBLynn


Cardstock:  White (Papertrey Ink)
Stamps:  Reasons to Smile (Papertrey Ink) Everyday Expressions (Fresh Squeezed Stamps)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko) Simply Chartreuse, Melon Berry(Papertrey Ink)
dies: stitched Squares (Lil' Inkers)
other: foam tape, sequins

23 comments :

Darnell said...

A perfect sweet and CASlicious card for Lynn, Tracey!! Hugs, Darnell

Hannelie said...

Lynn will love this!
I know exactly when she wakes up, because I know I can expect a visit!
Off to wish her a happy birthday!

Lynn said...

Tracey, You are a sweetheart. You know I absolutely LOVE this card and am so thankful for your friendship. Thank you so much my friend!

Michelle said...

Beautiful! I'm sure Lynn will love it!

Lynn is one of the loveliest people in blogland. You're right, she does leave the best comments, always. :-)

Jill Norwood said...

A very sweet and pretty card for Lynn! Good friends are such a blessing! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful!! LOVING those flowers!!!

sandie said...

perfect CAS card for the lovely Lynn x

Lisa Elton said...

SO VERY pretty Tracey, Lynn is sure to love it!

Alanna said...

This is gorgeous Tracey. I just v love those flowers.

Kristie Goulet said...

This is perfect for Lynn, Tracey! Hugs!

Annette Allen said...

what a gorgeous card.. love the hint of color on the white.. so pretty

Judy1223 said...

Tracey, this is a beatiful birthday card! I'm sure Lynn will love it...it is perfectly CAS and gorgeous, just her style!

Lesley said...

What a pretty card! She will love it!

Colleen said...

You knew how to make a beautiful card because your style is just like hers!! What a fabulous card!

cm said...

Gorgeous card - absolutely gorgeous! Lynn will love this!
c

Irene said...

A beautiful and stunning card.
luv
irene
xxxx

Katie Melhus said...

Gorgeous as always Tracey! I've decided it's all your fault that I've determined I need some flower stamps, you make the most gorgeous things with flowers!

Joyce said...

Perfectly CAS, and I'm sure Lynn will love it.

Greta said...

Oh how I love the look of this card & bet Lynn was thrilled when she saw it! I've gotta get those Lil Inkers dies--such a neat look!

Michelle said...

Oh my, Tracey! I love the way you let white space stay clean! Perfection, as always!

Kim Heggins said...

Tracey...just fabulous! I love this set and have yet to use it, love that you paired it with the stitched mats and the bits of sequins, so pretty!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love these delicate flowers, beautiful card, perfectly executed!

~amy~ said...

perfect Tracey!