November 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Jeanne - Blog Hop

Happy Birthday Jeanne!

Today is Jeanne Jachna's birthday and, yup you guessed it Joyce has been planning a party for her.
Jeanne is such a sweet lady and she is so crazy talented. I have had the pleasure of getting to know Jeanne through The 12 Kits of Occasions when we were in the group together.

Now Jeanne has already received a birthday card from me, weeks ago when i though her birthday was on the 1st! LOL So today I am going to celebrate with something that I know she loves--BOWS!  She makes the most beautiful bows on her projects and I wish I could do the same, but I am a bit of a butterfingers with ribbon.

So first off I have a lovely "bow" birthday cake.




Now if Jeanne would prefer cupcakes here we are.




Then I though she should have a birthday bow.




and you know me and tiara's, so a bow tiara.



and a pretty purple bow because Jeanne likes purple. Observation of her blog.




Have an absolutely wonderful day my friend.
Here is the participants in the order of the hop!

9 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How sweet!! Happy Birthday!!!!!

Cathy Weber said...

You totally captured the essence of "Jeanne" today Tracey...especially with the purple! She is going to love this and I am sure she loved your card!

Jill Norwood said...

Such a wonderful post! I think Jeanne will love all these fantastic bows! So sweet!

Jeanne J. said...

I know I'm bad for not sharing the right day. You spoil me when I don't expect anything. What an amazing hop and a great way to spend my day with friends long distance. Each picture here is gorgeous - that cake is amazing and the little cupcake with the bow - so cute. Thanks for making my day super special - it means the world to me and I am grateful Tracey!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a beautiful cake, and it really looks yummy! I love all of these pretty bows, too...especially the purple one! What a fun way to join in the party, Tracey!

Lisa Elton said...

Very fun Tracey, I'm sure Jeanne loved all of her bows!

Kim Heggins said...

ahhhhh, this is just too sweet! love all the bows, they are almost as perfect as the ones Jeanne makes.

Marybeth said...

Too cute I love your bow tribute !

Renee said...

You have the measure of Jeanne...
all those beautiful bows! :)