November 12, 2013

colourQ #215

IMG_3008


Happy Tuesday and time for another colour palette at the colourQ!




I did a little two toned stamping on my Mum for the centre of my card . I inked the whole flower with Autumn Rose and then inked over the centre using Scarlet Jewel.  A very subtle transition. The Crushed Curry panel was die cut with a Stitched Circle and then I die cut the same size stitched circle of white giving the double border and allowed me too inlay the white circle.  The sentiment was stamped with Orange Zest and then I matted the panel with Autumn Rose cardstock.


tracey_CQC215


Head over to the colourQ to see what the rest of the Design Team has for your inspiration this week and we really hope you you come and play along.


Cardstock: White, Autumn Rose (Papertrey Ink) Crushed Curry (Stampin' Up)
Stamps:  Mums the Word (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Autumn Rose, Scarlet Jewel, Orange Zest (Papertrey Ink)
Dies: Stitched Circles (Lil' Inkers)
Other: sequins

15 comments :

Lynn said...

You are enabling with the stitched mats! I think this is gorgeous Tracey!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the sequins!!!

Irene said...

Stunning and beautiful.
irene
xxxx

Mary Pat Siehl said...

i so want to come over to your house and play with your supplies!!! this totally rocks!!!

Colleen said...

Oh, how did I miss this yesterday? Awesome card, Tracey!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

LOVELY color combo Tracey!!!

Lisa Elton said...

PRETTY card Tracey!! I am swooning over the double stitched circles!

Cat Craig said...

Love the inlay and stitching.

Joyce said...

This is just beautiful. I love the look on that inset circles, and the colors are so rich--perfect for fall.

Bonnie said...

Wonderful use of these colors! Love that flower! Love these stitched circles!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so beautiful in its simplicity! I love the stitched circle dies and I hope Santa brings them to my house this year!

Emily Keaton said...

You used those challenge colors perfectly! And I love your cluster of sequins.

Marybeth said...

Simply beautiful! This card alone could be used in so many ways for a quick CAS card. Love this and just might case it! I wont keep it a secret, when I do.

Barb Ghig said...

I love your double border with your beautiful Mum! Such a beautiful card!

Kim Heggins said...

Tracey...you totally rocked these colors. I love you used the stitched circle dies, and the pops of sequins!