October 29, 2013

colourQ #213

IMG_2887


This is the first of three posts today, so if you are looking for my Fresh Squeezed Stamps or CASology post just click on home to start from the beginning.


Happy Tuesday and it's time for this week's new colour palette from the colourQ!




I used Papertrey Ink's new Background Basics: Stitching stamp to create a fun background. I think I have fallen in love with this stamp.


tracey_CQC213


Cardstock:  White, Winter Wisteria (Papertrey Inc.)
Stamps:  Background Basics: Stitching, STylish Sentiments Birthday (Papertrey Inc.)
Ink: Simply Chartreuse, Winter Wisteria, Smokey Shadow (Papertrey Inc.) Soft Cantaloupe (Hero Arts)

12 comments :

Lynn said...

I could see why you'd fall in love with this stamp. It's detail is gorgeous.

Alanna said...

You've showcased this stamp beautifully.

Renee said...

Simply perfect! :)

Jill Norwood said...

I love this stamp set too! I love this pretty card! :)

Joyce said...

Oh darn--now I need this stamp. Fabulous graphic card to really let these colors shine.

Kay Miller said...

Okay, I didn't get that stamp set and now I want it bad! I think I just fell in love with it too! haha! This looks so wonderful! Heading over to PTI to add it to my wish list!

Jen Mitchell said...

Wonderfully graphic! Love it!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...amazing card Tracey and yes, I too can see why you would fall in love with this stamp, it makes one fabulous card.

Deepti said...

simple and stunning card :)

Deepti said...

simple and stunning card :)

Anonymous said...

Simply stunning, Tracey ... so gorgeously graphic! Anita :)

Lisa Elton said...

Well I understand why you have fallen in love, look at this gorgeousness!