October 22, 2013

colourQ #212

IMG_2844


Happy Tuesday and it's time for the new colour palette at the colourQ!
Isn't that the cutest inspiration photo?




I used the new CAS-ual Fridays Spooky stamp set for my card, I love the circle background stamp and did a tone on tone with the strips at the bottom of my card. I little fussy cutting for the ghost  and  fun sentiment.



tracey_CQC212


Pop on over to the colourQ and see what the rest of the Design Team has made with this fabulous colours and we hope that you play along too!

Cardstock:  True black, Orange Zest, Simply Chartreuse, Winter Wisteria, White (Papertrey Ink)
Stamps:  Spooky (CSA-ual Fridays)
Ink: Orange Zest, Simply Chartreuse, Winter Wisteria (Papertrey Ink) VersaFine Onyx Black (Tsukineko)
other: foam tape



17 comments :

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my gosh how CUTE! Love your googly eyed ghost and the strips of circles. Very fun Tracey!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable!! I loveeeeee the colors and the ghost!!!!!!

Alanna said...

This is so cute Tracey. I love how you did those strips of paper.

June K said...

Love the circle background on the strips of cardstock. Cute card.

Joyce said...

Spooky? This card defines cuteness. Like Caspar, this guy looks like the friendliest ghost in town. Love your striped/circle border.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love the word spooky

Unknown said...

Love this! The ghost is adorable with his confused grin lol

Marybeth said...

Yes, I love the photo and your interpretation of it is adorable!

Annette Allen said...

i love how you added the color.. so cute

Kara said...

so cute ..love his eyes!

Kim Heggins said...

oh, I love these colors! And you did amazing things with them too...that sweet little ghost and your stamped background stripes, so festive with the sweet spooky spiders lurking above!

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute, Tracey ... those tone on tone strips are brilliant, the little ghost is adorable and I love the spiders in the sentiment! Anita :)

Sharron said...

OMG, this is SO cute! Love how you used circles throughout. The tone on tone background, the spider 'O's and his adorable googly eyes are all perfect!

Deepti said...

I love the sentiment spider and the googly eyes, also circles on paper are perfectly coordinated :)

Jen Mitchell said...

Adorable! I love that little guy!

Lindsey said...

LOVE this one!

Arielle H Gordon said...

EEK - so so adorable!!! Love the layout, too!