October 29, 2013

CCC #68

IMG_2876


This is one of three posts today, so if you are looking for my colourQ or Fresh Squeezed Stamps post just click on home to start from the beginning.


Are you ready for this week's CASology Cue Card?
Timely indeed, this week's cue is:




I created a fun Halloween card using a black card base with a grey mat. When creating a CAS card you want to keep your layers down to a minimum.  By stamping your scene and adding you die cuts on top you are keeping the bulk down.


tracey_CCC68


Head on over to CASology today to learn what the 'cue card' means to you, how you can play along and see the all the cards created by the Design Team to inspire you.


I can't wait to see what BLACK means to you!

Cardstock:  True Black, Soft Stone (Papertrey Ink)
Stamps:  Weather Through (Fresh Squeezed Stamps), Sentiment (unknown)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
dies: Witch and Bat (Lil' Inkers)
other: foam tape

22 comments :

Ardyth said...

I love that by putting the clouds behind her, she actually looks like she's moving through the air!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh i love that witch- very cute

Meghan said...

Eeek! That witch is amazing! Love your little scene!

Barb said...

Love this, Tracey! That sentiment is so fun along with your fab witch and cute clouds!

Brandi said...

LOL! This is hilarious!

Rosemary said...

hee!! too funny, tracey!!

Jill Norwood said...

Love this Tracey! She really looks like she is flying!!! :)

Joyce said...

This is so cute. It really does look like she is flying through the clouds. Great sentiment, too.

Darnell said...

If you want to make a perfect CAS card featuring black at the end of October ... see Tracey!! Hugs, Darnell

Julia Aston said...

Goodness Tracey - you are one busy stamper! I just love this black and white Halloween card! the witch and stitched clouds are so fun!

Marybeth said...

Love this die set! Love your CAS card too!

Kay Miller said...

You know, this is really fabulous Tracey! I love the stitched clouds with the black die cuts! When I saw this challenge, I thought hmmm... didn't know if I could come up with anything, but you have inspired me! Love it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous!! LOVING the clouds and the witch!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

I SOOOO love that witch.. awesome card..

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love it!!! So fun and cool!

Judy1223 said...

Ha! I can think of a few people I could send this card to...(am I bad?!?) I love this CAS design and fun sentiment...cute!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card and great tip about stamping and die cutting, love those clouds.

Marie

Anonymous said...

Great spooky scene, Tracey ... love how the witch is wending her way across the clouds! Anita :)

Gillian R said...

One word Tracey... Perfect!

Lisa Elton said...

How FUN is this!! Love the sentiment too!! My neighbor used to joke when he saw me sweeping the sidewalk after the hubs mowed the lawn. He would say "goin for a ride" !!!

Barb Ghig said...

OMGosh, this sentiment is over the top FUN! I love how you created your clouds, too...perfect with your fab witch! Awesome Halloween card, Tracey!

Monika Reeck said...

she looks really fly near the clouds...really lovely idea on the black cue card..love your card..and love the sentiment too...perfect..

I just put my card on CASology blog challenge if you would like to see it on my Blog and leave me some love... I would be so happy...big hugs from Germany...Monika