September 3, 2013

CASE Study Challenge #155

IMG_2303

Slipping in at the last minute with a card for the current CASE Study Challenge.
Having a bit of trouble getting back in the saddle after a busy couple week's, but I really wanted to play along with this fantastic card by Jennifer McGuire.




tracey_CSC155


Cardstock:  White, Canyon Clay (Papertrey Ink)
Stamps: Sketched Shapes (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Limeade Ice, Canyon Clay, Terracotta Tile, Hawaiian Shores (Papertre Ink) Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)

14 comments :

Katie Ann Brooks said...

ACK! Big, big fab on this! I love your CAS style!

Jean said...

Love the bright colors ~ fantastic take on this card!

Joyce said...

Wonderful case. I love how you mimicked the colorful washi chevrons with stamped chevrons. And, the colors are so fun, too.

Lynn said...

I love the free floating arrows...awesome take on Jennifer's card.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

love these bold colors

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

CLEVER! love how you reduced the layers!

Lisa said...

Now THIS is fun!! I think you can say giddy up, looks like your back in the saddle to me ;)

Marybeth said...

Just perfect for the challenge. Love the colors !

Arlene said...

LOVE your take on this challenge. Love the way you always think outside the box!

Kara said...

Love this!!

Janet Zeppa said...

I love those stamped chevrons!!

Lindsey said...

Love this!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Perfect CASE!

Jen W. said...

This is awesome, Tracey! I love the colours you used and those arrows are perfect! Brilliant CASE!