August 14, 2013

Heading Back to School

It is my day at the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog today and I am sharing a Back to School card with a bit of a masculine theme. My oldest is heading to University at the end of the month and I wanted to pop something into his bag that wasn't too juvenile but lets him know that I am thinking about him and his journey ahead.

I created a clean and simple card using papers from Fancy Pants Off to School combined with this fantastic Subway Series stamp.


tracey_backtoschool




Cardstock:  Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Off to School (Fancy Pants)
Stamps: Subway Series Summer (Fresh Squeezed Stamps)
Ink: Read Red (Stampin' Up)
Dies: Stitched Mats (Lil' Inkers)

17 comments :

Lynn said...

Perfect for Ben. I am sure he will love it.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a fun card Tracey. Love that sentiment with the sweet little images.

Lisa Elton said...

What a thoughtful mama! Great card with the perfect masculine touch!! Hope you're doing well ;)

~amy~ said...

Love this Tracey and so will he!!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

totally in LOVE with this

Kara said...

LOVE that pencil paper!!

Annette Allen said...

those stamps are too fun.. i love your card..

Brandi said...

This is so great! It gets an A+ from me! LOL!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so RAD, Miss Lady!! :)

Joyce said...

This is so great. You know that Ben will be so happy you like to make cards, because he will always get a little bit of love from afar. This is perfect for school, and I just love it in red.

Kim S said...

I love it! It's just enough for a "young" man who is growing up!

Janet's Joy said...

Great masculine school card!

Sharron said...

Your son will love this! Great back to school card--love the papers!

Sheri Gilson said...

Great masculine back 2 school card!

Renee said...

I love these subway art stamps...
and the papers you used with this on are perfect! :)

Kim Heggins said...

Makes me want to have a little one back in school, not really but this card is just too cute.

Unknown said...

awesomesauce!!! fab cas design!