July 26, 2013

Papertrey Ink Blog Hop Take 2 - July, Moxie Fab World Birthday Card Challenge and Seize the Birthday





One more card for the July Papertrey Ink Blog Hop--which just closed. LOL

I used my beloved Rosie Posie for this one, I never tire of these flowers.
Here is the palette I used for my card. I am going to be submitting this to both the Moxie Fab World Birthday Card Challenge and Seize the Birthday Anything Goes Challenge.











Enjoy the blog hop!

Cardstock:  Kraft, White (Papertrey Ink)
Stamps: Rosie posie, Think big Favorites #13 (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Orange Zest, Hibiscus Burst, Summer Sunrise, Sacrlet Jewel, Melon Berry (Papertrey Ink) 
Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Dies: Mat Stack #6
other: assorted sequins (Neat & Tangled), foam tape

17 comments :

DIANA L. said...

Your flowers are absolutely gorgeous and so CAS and crisp
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Marybeth said...

I love this one! So bright and bold! Did you make it or were you too late?

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love the white and colors against the kraft!! awesome

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty little floral bouquet Tracey, you're on a roll!!

Deepti said...

This is so pretty, The colors look great on kraft :)

Joyce said...

This is just beautiful. I never tire of those gorgeous roses. Such a great way to use those colors.

Shay said...

Very pretty card, Tracey! It is simple, classy and bold. Thank you so very much for leaving a comment on my blog.

Kara said...

such a pretty bunch of roses!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!

Janet's Joy said...

A pretty bunch of blooms!

Kim Heggins said...

Tracey...this is just stunning! Wow, I love how you used the colors, so pretty and your stamping is just perfect. Love it!

Julia Aston said...

Love your colorful cluster of layered flowers!

Kelly Griglione said...

oooh, love these colors paired with a kraft background!

Marlena M. said...

This is beautiful Tracey! I love the cluster of flowers~

Leigh Penner said...

How did I miss this card? It's lovely!

Wendy said...

BEautiful!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tracey! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)