July 23, 2013

colourQ #199



Happy Tuesday and that means time for a palette at the colourQ!
Check out the beautiful table runner that Arielle use to pull this week's colours from.




For my card this week I used a new to me stamp set from Avery Elle, I believe it is from their very first release! Love it and I think I will be using it a lot more. I am going to be submitting  this to both the Moxie Fab World Birthday Card Challenge and Seize the Birthday Anything Goes Challenge.









Drop into the colourQ today and see what the rest of the design team has come up with to inspire you.  Hope that you join us this week.

Cardstock:  White, Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Stamps: Blooms & Blossoms (Avery Elle), Daydreamer, Birthday basics (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Cayon Clay, Melon Berry, Simply Chartreuse (Papertrey Ink) Memnto Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)

21 comments :

Lynn said...

I always love Arielle's color combinations. Love the airy feel of this card.

Lisa Elton said...

This is a pretty flower! Darling card Tracey!!

Janet's Joy said...

I love your CAS style!!

Ardyth said...

You've made those solid flowers, (which have not been my faves - I thought they were fussy and old fashioned) look really modern and cool! You're are so talented!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love the flowers

Joyce said...

How did I ever miss this stamp set? Or perhaps you are just doing something so amazing I need to sit up and take notice? This is wonderful.

Jean said...

Fantastic floral birthday card ~ love your new flower stamps. I'm happy to hear that there will be more cards with this lovely design!

Marisa said...

Great flowers and love the colours!

LeAnne said...

Love these bold flowers....you do them SO well!

Kara said...

pretty!

Jen Mitchell said...

A beautiful CAS card with some lovely images!

Sharron said...

Love the flowers! Very cool design!

Darnell said...

This is so lovey! Fun to see you using NBUS, too!!

Marybeth said...

Oh I love these colors and your card looks just like the tablecloth! Beautiful!

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet card Tracey...love your clean look and that white and kraft background to those stunning flowers is just the perfect look.

Teresa Zuehls said...

Beautiful card and inspiration! I love the flowers.

Renee said...

Beautiful!
And simply perfect as always...
not too much...
not too little! :)

Michelle said...

Beautifully stamped flowers, Tracey! Love your CAS style!

~amy~ said...

such super stamping! love the colors! Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Birthday!

Karen M said...

Hi Tracey, I just love all your cards. You have such a great CAS style that I would aim to inspire to x

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tracey! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)