July 18, 2013

CFC109 and Clearly Besotted Challenge #2 - Seeing Spots



I haven't played CAS-ual Fridays in a few weeks now and I couldn't let a polka dot challenge be left undone. I just received my new Clearly Besotted stamps the other day and since they are also having a spotted challenge it seemed like it was time to make a card. This is another card that I will slip into my hubby's suitcase next week when he gets home from Wisconsin and before he goes back.  He has always been my biggest fan and supporter and now I love the reaction when he finds a card that was made just for him and a few challenges too, but he doesn't need to know that!

Once again stitched Mats make a perfect frame for my scene.

tracey_CFC109





Cardstock:  White, Hawaiian Shores (Papertrey Ink)
Stamps: Time to Relax (Clearly Besotted)
Ink: Soft Pool, Pale Tomato (Hero Arts) Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Dies: Stitched Mats (Lil' Inkers) Time to Relax (Clearly Besotted)
other  foam tape

24 comments :

Joyce said...

Oooooh, a love card, and a cute and clever one at that. Your polka dotted couch is so sweet, and I love how you framed your little scene with that stitched mat.

Kim Heggins said...

I am in love with your polka dot sofa, just too cute! Such a sweet little scene you created too, those red hearts are just the sweetest.

Lesley said...

love your card! polka dots adorable on that couch!

Stephanie said...

What a sweet and romantic gesture - your hubby is a lucky man! Your card is delightful and I'm so happy you played along with our challenge Tracey - thank you! x

Inkyfingers said...

What a cute card Tracey and he will be thrilled when he opens it. Such a lovely idea.

~amy~ said...

polkas, aqua & red...perfect combo!

Lynn said...

Oh this is perfect for your hubby. I love the polka dots and the sweet trio of hearts.

Alanna said...

Super cute card. I'm sure your hubby will love it.

Deepti said...

woweee this is a cute card, I love the colors a lot :)

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous card Tracey, isn't this set the sweetest ♥

Janet's Joy said...

A polka dot sofa.....how cute!!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Totally ADORBS! Sweet, sweet, sweet!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness and thanks for the kind words on the Moxie Fab World Blog.....it meant so much to me!!! :)

Cathy Weber said...

How is it that three little heart so perfectly placed can make a card so great? Those little hearts and the cute font on the sentiment are my favorite parts of the card Tracey. Your husband will love it. Mine, on the other hand would wonder what I have bought am trying to soften him up before it arrives! LOL

Lisa Elton said...

Well you MUST have been thinking of me for sure when you made that sweet polka dot couch!!! Cute Cute card Tracey ;)

Kara said...

so cute!! wish i had room in my craft room for a cute little polka dot love seat!

Unknown said...

this is awesome. i love the heat cluster :)

Michelle said...

This is so cute! It's one of those cards that make you smile. :) Love it!

Kelly Griglione said...

Aww, how sweet, love your hearts coming off the side of your couch. Kinda makes you wonder what you're sitting there thinking about!!! : ) So glad you joined the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge, Tracey!

Peanut said...

Aaaaw! This is just beyond adorable, Tracy. Hubby is cherish this for sure...probably blush a little too!
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I adore this card! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Sharron said...

A perfect token of love for your hubby! The polka dot couch is adorable and I love the little trio of hearts!

Jen W. said...

Clean and classic! Love the touch of red!

Michelle said...

I would never have thought to add the hearts! Perfection!