July 16, 2013

CCC #53

tracey_cover


Time for this week's CASology Cue Card




One of the things I love about CASology is that the Cue Cards leave it up to your interpretation of the word. You will see this week that the Design Team have taken different interpretations. 

My card this week is inspired by a T-shirt my son has and that translates into a cool masculine birthday card! I am also submitting this to Moxie Fab World Birthday Card Challenge.


tracey_CCC62




Head on over to CASology today to learn what the 'cue card' means to you, how you can play along and see the all the cards created by the Design Team to inspire you.


Guest Designer:  Tracy

I can't wait to see what COOL means to you!

Cardstock:  Kaft (Papertrey Ink) Black (Bazzill)
Stamps: My Kind of Guy (Waltzingmouse) Birthday Basics (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Soft Suede (Stampin' Up) Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Dies: glasses (Silhouette America)

21 comments :

Barb said...

Cool and oh, so fun too, Tracey! :)

Ardyth said...

This makes me giggle! Love the drama of this cool card!

Rosemary said...

this is definitely way too cool, tracey! fabulous take on the cue word!

Joyce said...

Oh, you are right--this is very cool. Fun, too.

Geri said...

What a fun design and great interpretation of 'cool'!!!

Meghan said...

Masculine birthday cards are so hard! I'm filing this idea away for future use! Love it!

LeAnne said...

This definitely IS cool!

Lisa Elton said...

heehee this is so FUN Tracey!!

Jacquie Southas said...

too cool for words - love it!!

Alanna said...

This is so cute. Love!

Janet's Joy said...

Fun and of course.....cool card!

Renee said...

Cool and fun...
it's perfect! :)

Linda said...

Fabulous!

Sharron said...

Perfectly CAS!!

Virginia L. said...

UBER cool, Tracey! Love your cool take on the birthday card!

Gillian R said...

This is 'very' cool Tracey, love it!

Jen W. said...

I totally cracked up when I saw this! Definitely a cool take on the cue word!

Darnell said...

Ha Ha, Tracey, SO a winner! This karacked me up!!

Judy1223 said...

Now that IS cool! What a cool card, so fun!

Michelle said...

Too cool for words, Tracey! So fun!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tracey! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)