July 25, 2013

CASE Study Challenge #151

IMG_1918


Time for this week's CASE Study and it is also my last week as Guest Designer. It has been such a fun month studying the gorgeous cards of Jocelyn Olson.  What I love about CASE Study is that it pushes you to think outside the box, to explore your creativity in new ways and to grow as an artist.  Jocelyn is an amazing digital and hybrid card maker and it really pushed me to explore options I hadn't before and to see what I could come up with using ink and stamps.  Check out this week's fantastic digital card.




Just in time for creating my card I received the new Neat & Tangled Ink Splash stamp and I put it right to work for my version of Jocelyn's card. I am going to be submitting this to both the Moxie Fab World Birthday Card Challenge and Seize the Birthday Anything Goes Challenge.

tracey_CSC151








Join us at CASE Study this week and see how you can explore new options in your own creativity!
Thank you so much Chupa for the opportunity to play with the team!

Cardstock:  White, Summer Sunrise (Papertrey Ink)
Stamps: Ink Splash (Neat & Tangled) Stylish Sentiments Birthday (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Bubblegum, Butterbar, Soft Cantaloupe (Hero Arts) Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)


19 comments :

Michelle said...

Ink splash stamps sound perfectly up my alley - controlled splatter! :-) This is a gorgeous card, Tracey!

~amy~ said...

yahoooo...this is awesome! I'm so inspired by you and can't wait to ink my my N&T Ink Splash this weekend!

Lynn said...

This card is beyond fun Tracey! Love those big paint splatters!

Marybeth said...

Fun card! That sentiment is one of my favorites for a CAS birthday card! Love the paint drops.

Kara said...

so fun! perfect for these colors!

Janet's Joy said...

Love those ink splots!! Such a fun card!

Annette Allen said...

cool card.. love that splatter stamp.. so fun

Marisa said...

So fun!! Love it :)

Lisa Elton said...

You've done a great job a their guest designer this month Tracey!! Love your take on the card today, the ink spots are FUN!!

Joni Andaya said...

Love the cool effect of this stamp :)

Joyce said...

This is just fabulous. I am so glad I got that stamp set. Love your placement and colors for your splats.

Kim Heggins said...

Tracey...this is one fabulous card! I love those splats and so happy that they arrived in time too. It's like the planets were in alignment and everything. So fun!

Virginia L. said...

Love the "excitement" from this card! It's totally cool and fun, Tracey! See? You are no chicken (LOL)!!

Glenda J said...

This is so fun! Love the design. I'm a huge fan of Jocelyn's too. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday!

Glenda J said...

This is so fun! Love the design. I'm a huge fan of Jocelyn's too. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday!

Kelly Griglione said...

How can you not be excited about your birthday with this card?! Wonderful highlight of the colors in Jocelyn's card!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Wonderful take on the card, so FUN

YAY! is so much fun!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Wonderful take on the card, so FUN

YAY! is so much fun!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tracey! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)