December 11, 2012

CCC #23 - GIFT




It's Tuesday and time for another CASology Cue Card challenge.  
Just in time for the holidays this weeks Cue Card is:




I decided to go for the obvious this week but I challenge you go that extra mile and do something different or outside the box.  Have fun.



Head on over to CASology today to learn what the 'cue card' means to you, how you can play along and see the all the cards created by the Design Team to inspire you.

Don`t forget to visit the blogs of the other members of the Design Team:
Tracey McNeely (that`s me)

and this week's Guest Designer Hannelie (winner of CCC #21 - TIME )

I can't wait to see what GIFT means to you!

Cardstock:  Pure Poppy, White (Papertrey Ink)
Stamps: Make a Wish (Papertrey Ink) Elves at Work (Neat and Tanged)
Ink:  Pure Poppy, New Leaf, True Black (Papertrey Ink)

11 comments :

Lisa Elton said...

Now I just know that sweet little polka dot package has my name on it LOL!!! Very cute Tracey ;)

Ardyth said...

Perfect example of simple stamping being so effective! Love it!

Joyce said...

This is simple, but packs a huge punch. The polka dots are so very fun.

Annette Allen said...

this is too cute... and I totally agree with Ardyth.. :)

Darnell said...

Well, now, I will just have to go and creat a new word for this one. SUBERABLYCAS!

Unknown said...

This is one of my favorite sets. It's so fun to play with. Love your color combo.

Carol L said...

What a perfect card for the challenge! That festive little present is just too cute!

Kim Heggins said...

I love this card, so sweet and clean looking. I'm going to have to give this a try this week. Just too cute!

Marybeth said...

Love it! Bold and beautiful!

Rosemary said...

this is simply perfect, tracey!

Jean said...

A perfect CAS Christmas card!