November 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Jeanne!


Tonight I am helping to celebrate the unbirthday for my blogging friend Jeanne of A  Kept Life!  Jeanne's birthday is sometime in November but we don't know quite when, so it was only fitting to make today her Happy Unbirthday!  I just can't seem to get enough of purple and this card is exactly that.  So without further ado...

Jeanne--Happy (un)Birthday and I hope you are having a fabulous day!  Here is a list of the others who are participating is this birthday blog hop that was organized by Cathy!





All Supplies are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted:

Cardstock:  Royal Velvet, Winter Wisteria
Patterned Paper: Royal Velvet Paper Pack
Stamps: Bits & Butons
Ink:  Royal Velvet, Winter Wisteria, True Black
Dies: Buttoned Up #2, Sentiment Flag (Lil' Inkers)
other: foam tape

19 comments :

Joyce said...

What a wonderful card. I love how those buttons look, and love the purple color scheme. I know Jeanne will love this one.

Lisa Elton said...

LOVIN all of the pretty purple polka dots Tracey! Very sweet card ;)

Kelly Griglione said...

ooh, love all this purple goodness!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

loving all the purple!

Ardyth said...

Love the monochrome purple, still with lots of interest!

Monika Lerch said...

Eine superschöne Karte!

Liebe Grüße Moni

Marybeth said...

Another pure CAS beauty from you! I love the buttons so pretty with just the three all lined up and the purple is beautiful I love this one color card.

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Tracey! Thank you so much for the beautiful birthday card!! It made me smile that it is in purple because the last three cards I have made are all purple so we are on the same wavelength! I am glad we got to meet and I am looking forward to getting to know you better with the 12 Kits! You're a sweetie!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Ooooh, I love the purple!! What a wonderful birthday card for Jeanne!

Patrice said...

Great card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/11/52-card-pickup-week-44.html

Renee said...

Simply gorgeous!!
I LOVE the purple...
and those fabby buttons...
perfect! :)
This is gem!

Darnell said...

How fun! Your card is so sweet and perfect, Tracey. You have such a talent with buttons!

alexandra s.m. said...

Great card, very "doable" ;-)
Tfs!

Carol L said...

Those shades of purple are awesome, and I love the different patterns on the "buttons." Very cute!

Cathy Weber said...

I love that stitched banner...your card is so pretty, love all that purple and those buttons! Jeanne must have loved this card.

Inkyfingers said...

I just love monochromatic cards and this one is a doozie. Gorgeous work Tracey.

Jean said...

Love these colors ~ Thanks for reminding me to start using my royal velvet paper!

Chunyuan said...

beautiful card.

Anonymous said...

Pretty! I love the purple, and those cute buttons and banner.