November 20, 2012

CCC #20 - GOBBLE



Hi there, it's time for another CASology Cue Card.  Hoping this will spark your creativity for those last minute Thanksgiving cards this week's cue word is:



There can be so many interpretations of this week's cue word, but I chose to go for the obvious.




Head on over to CASology today to learn what the 'cue card' means to you, how you can play along and see the all the cards created by the Design Team to inspire you.

Don`t forget to visit the blogs of the other members of the Design Team:
Tracey McNeely (that`s me)

and this week's Guest Designer Donna (winner of CCC #18 - ORANGE)

I can't wait to see what GOBBLE means to you!

All Supplies are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted:

Cardstock:  Vintage Cream
Patterned Paper: Dark Chocolate patterned paper pack
Stamps: Foodie Fun
Ink:  Dark Chocolate, Kraft, Enchanted Evening
Dies: Foodie Fun (PTI) Rectangle, Scalloped Rectangle (Spellbinders)
other: foam tape

23 comments :

Lisa Elton said...

Love your take on gobble Tracey, this card says home to me! Love the sentiment too.

Melissa said...

This card has such a "home" feel to it, Tracey! I love the patterned scalloped frame!! That really dressed thing up in such a simple way! :)

Ardyth said...

Lovely and elegant, Tracey! Hope you're feeling better!

Annette Allen said...

cute card..Love that little turkey and sweet sentiment...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving..

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a sweet card, Tracey! As always, I really like the clean design and the sentiment couldn't be more perfect. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! :)

LeAnne said...

Oh my....this is just so sweet! Love the colors you used!!

Bev Gomez said...

Hi Tracey, what a cute card! I love it and wish I had time to play. Dang this busy life of mine. Thanks you for your sweet comment on my Sympathy card. I am just busy and wishing my house would sell so I could be closer to family. Have a great and blessed Thanksgiving. Hugs, Bev

Deborah Frings said...

This is lovely - the sentiment is just perfect!

donna mikasa said...

Love your "traditional" take on the cue word! Great colors and design.

Darnell said...

Well, if that set and sentiment weren't made special for Thanksgiving, I don't know sets and sentiments! Your is perfect, Tracey!! Hope you are feeling better and able to enjoy Thursday with the family!!

Jen W. said...

This is super cute, Tracey, and I love how much impact the patterned paper frame adds to your design!

Rosemary said...

fantastic take on the cue word, tracey!!

~amy~ said...

simply perfect!

Michelle said...

I love that sentiment, Tracey! I think my grandmother had one of those old blue and white pots...love it!! Hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving!

Cathy Weber said...

There you go again Tracey...a card just like I would make if I had a better imagination...and the stamps...and the time! Love what you have done with the cue word Gobble!

Virginia L. said...

Love this sweet card! The colors and sentiment are perfect together, Tracey!

Renee said...

Perfect!!
What else comes to mind when hearing "gobble" except a yummy turkey dinner! :)
Such a fabulous card...
love it!! :)

Bonnie said...

So perfect for our Thanksgiving traditions. Wonderful sentiment!

Kara said...

cuuute!

Karen B. said...

Fabulous use of fall colors here.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Fabulous card, you inspired me to pull out that set :)

Judy1223 said...

Tracey, this is a classic Thanksgiving card! Beautiful colors, pretty frame...just lovely!

Jean said...

A great CAS Thanksgiving card ~ love your color choices!