November 16, 2012

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Tag 2



I really admire Debbie Olson, there is something about her style that I am always drawn to.  Last month she created a card using the Framed Out #9 stamp and die and I CASE'd that card for my tag today.




All Supplies are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted:

Cardstock:  Kraft, White
Patterned paper: Winter Wonderland (Doodlebug Design)
Stamps: Framed Out #9
Ink:  Simply Chartreuse, Limeade Ice, Raspberry Fizz
Dies: Tag Sale #4, Framed Out #9
other: pink twine (The Twinery), foam tape

13 comments :

Jackie Rockwell said...

Wonderful tag Tracey!!! Love how you popped up the center wreath!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh i love this!!!!

Joyce said...

This is such a fun and pretty tag. I like how you keep repeating the circular element.

Lisa Elton said...

LOVE the dimension here Tracey with your pretty little wreath and fun patterns! I've been trying to buy this tag sale die forever, but it's out of stock ~ boo.

Aileen said...

Sweet little tag. x

Renee said...

Who better to CASE...
she's amazing!!
And love this adorable tag...
colors...
papers...
perfect! :)

Kara said...

adorable tag today!

Unknown said...

Love this adorable tag with the popped up wreath! So cute! I need to get this tag die!

Jill Norwood said...

So sweet! Love it!

Karen B. said...

This is darling...I adore Debby's work too and I think you made a perfect CASE!

Lynn said...

Oh I love the circles within the circles...and I'm right there with you on Debby's work.

Jean said...

Oh, I love the nontraditional Christmas colors (and that paper again!).

Michelle said...

Love, love, love this tag!!! Pretty colors!