April 16, 2024

Just Us Girls #722

Hi crafty friends, this week at JUG's is word week and the word is RAIN!

I have had my fill of winter and wet weather and it's a beautiful sunny day. For my card I wanted something happy while still using the word RAIN. I used Concord & 9th Brighter Days and Taylored Expressions Over the Rainbow for my card.



I stamped using Catherine Pooler Inks. I always get a good impression with those. I used Do-Si-Do, Catching Rays, Garden Partty and Cummerbund.


A sparkly heart finishes it off.

Thanks for stopping in and have a wonderful day!


6 comments :

Lisa Elton said...

This happy card definitely chases away the winter blues, Tracey! Love the sparkly heart you added. Thanks for sharing your cute card with us at Just us Girls!

Greta said...

Oh this is so cute! Great card, Tracey!

ElizStewart said...

Tracey... very deserved callout! Such an adorable card! Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls this week!

Cat Craig said...

Sweet and fun!

I Card Everyone said...

Your darling rainbow brightened my cloudy day, Tracey!
=]

Bobby said...

The brightness of your rainbow will chase any gloom away, Tracey. Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.