August 14, 2020

MFT Stamps - Summer School 2020


My Favorite Things is hosting Summer School 2020!
The lesson for Day 1 is the Visual Triangle


I used the now retired Just Beclaws Stamp set and matching Die-namics. The beach was created with Distress Oxide Inks, the Hillside Stencil and a bit of masking.


tracey_SC_Day1



The lesson for Day 2 was creating a Rainbow.


My rainbow of frappe cups was created with the Mini Cafe All Day Die-namics set.


tracey_SC_Day2


The lesson for Symmetry.


Baby Shark was calling my name for this one...
Baby Shark Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo!
The background was created with Distress Oxide Inks.


tracey_SC_Day3


The lesson for Ombré effect.

I chose to do a full panel ombré with pink Distress Oxide Inks and cut the panel with the Big Birthday Wishes Cover die.


tracey_SC_Day4


The lesson for Day 5 was White Space.


 If you have been following me for a while you know that this is my favourite design. Lots of room on my card designs makes me happy! I used one cupcake from All the Cupcakes tilted on an angle for interest.


tracey_SC_Day5


So yes close to the deadline but I did it, 5 days of homework complete.
I haven't felt much like being creative lately so it really felt good to push myself and get this completed.




My family, my two children and their significant others are going to be here this weekend to celebrate our 30th Wedding Anniversary which is next week.

Thanks for stopping in today and have a wonderful weekend.


13 comments :

Lisa Elton said...

You've been busy! These are all as cute as the can be Tracey. I like your rainbow of cups and the terrific background you gave baby shark! Happy Anniversary, enjoy your celebration!

Ardyth said...

Look at you, Graduate! Congratulations! Super cards!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my goodness....looks like you will go to the head of the class and with straight A's too!!! Love each and everyone of your sweet cards.

Vikki H said...

Such clever homework projects - A+!! Happy 30th! What a wonderful time you will enjoy with your family around.

I Card Everyone said...

Definitely a gold-star line up of 'homework' my friend!
Happy anniversary - so nice to celebrate such a wonderful occasion!
=]

Joyce said...

Wow, Tracey. You nailed every single homework lesson. Each card is an A+ in my book. Love all your clean designs. You are making me wish I had bought a few more things from the recent MFT releases....

Anita in France said...

You aced summer school, Tracey ... what a fabulous collection of cuteness ... the crabs and that fabulous shark especially had me chuckling! Happy Anniversary for next week ... have a wonderful celebration! Hugs, Anita :)

Lagene said...

Busy lady, great projects!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love loveeeeeeeeee these!!! SO FUN!

Celeste Goff said...

What amazing cards Tracey! I especially love the coffee card!

Cat Craig said...

Congratulations on your graduation...such fabulous cards you outdid your assignments

Nora Noll said...

You totally ROCKED summer school!! I LOVE all your cards!!!

Fikreta said...

very beautiful cards!