July 20, 2020

Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 498

tracey_thumbnail


A card for the MFT Wedneday Sketch Challenge 498!

I had a lot of fun with this week's sketch. Rather than create two separate circles I made one large circle and cut a smaller circle out from it and popped it up for dimension. I was inspired by Marieke Slaats hand drawn seagulls using this set, so I drew a few on my card too!


tracey_MFTWSC498


A closer look:

tracey_MFTWSC498_closeup


Thanks so much for stopping in with me today!


10 comments :

Anita in France said...

What an adorable scene, Tracey ... fabulous dimension ... and I love how you created texture on the beach! Cute and fun ... and just the place to be at the moment! Hugs, Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

Tracey, this could NOT be more perfect!
[you might see me use this same set soon! xx]
=]

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Amazing!!! I loveeeeeeee that beach scene you made!!!!

Cat Craig said...

Tracey, I love your subtle take on the sketch. Such a lovely scene.

Joyce said...

OMG, Tracey. You already know how I feel about this card!!

Lisa Elton said...

THIS is ADORABLE!!! A new favorite Tracey , love every little thing about it!

Celeste Goff said...

An amazing take on the sketch and I love how sunny and happy this card is!

Crafting With Jack said...

This is a great card, love how you cut the inner circle out.

Darnell said...

This is a perfect take on the sketch, Tracey, and a brilliant idea to pop out the second circle and pop it up after coloring it so well! It's a dynamite beach scene and well done on your seabirds!! Hugs, Darnell

Kim Heggins said...

Tracey....so in love with your sweet card. Need a beach trip now!!!