July 28, 2020

Wednesday Sketch Challenge #499



A card for the MFT Stamps Wednesday Sketch Challenge 499!

Yes another last minute entry for this week's MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge. However this time it isn't because I was crafting at the last minute but because I am having camera issues!

I  hope you are doing well during these scary times. I have been spending a lot of time organizing--my craftroom, my home, my gardens basically my everything. I gives me a break from all the sadness.

On to why I was so late this week. I have had my Canon Rebel for over 10 years now, which means its more like 15--LOL! However out of the blue the shutter button stopped working. With everything that is going on right now I am somewhat limited to where I can take it to get it fixed. So I am using my phone which for card photography is a bit trickier. I hope you will  be patient with me while I work though my first world problem.




Stay safe!


7 comments :

Cat Craig said...

Tracey, sweet take on the sketch.

Lisa Elton said...

Too bad about your camera Tracey, hope you get it fixed... safely. The world is a scary place right now, that's for sure. I'm staying home and organizing too. It feels good, doesn't it! Your card is darling. Love the polka dot panel and sweet little cupcake!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Bummer about the camera!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and that cupcake!!!!

Joyce said...

Super adorable card, Tracey. Love how you are trying so hard to be the last entry every week! Your rainbow color scheme is so very cheery.

Kim Heggins said...

Simply fabulous birthday card, love those wonderful rainbow stripes behind your yummy cupcake! So fun and festive.

Celeste Goff said...

How adorably sweet!

Anita in France said...

Fun, cute, colourful, Tracey ... a celebration on a card! Hope your camera issues are resolved soon! Hugs, Anita :)