November 1, 2019

The Daily Marker 30 Day - Day 1



Yay, today is Day of of Kathy Racoosin's Fourteenth 30 Day Coloring Challenge!

I am so excited that my friend Kathy invited me to be one of her Goodwill Ambassador's for this challenge!  I will will on Facebook and on Instagram throughout November looking for your colouring projects hash tagged with #thedailymarker30day




More excited new is that the 9th annual 25 Days of Christmas Tags begins on Monday, November 4th right here on my blog! I am hoping that you will be joining both the 30 Day Coloring Challenge and the 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 by colouring up some fabulous Christmas tags!!

I have been getting ready for the challenges by getting together all of my colouring mediums and making sure they are in ready to go condition. Markers filled, pencils sharpened, paintbrushes gathered together, Distress ink and Distress oxide inks, Waterbrushes cleaned and filled for the coloring challenge. For the 25 Days of Christmas Tags I have organized all my supplies that I am going to need on a daily basis. I have organized all my tag dies, inks, stamps I will be using throughout the 25 days, my jingle bells, ribbons, twines and cording. My Raskog carts are loaded and everything is at my fingertips when needed!

For me this next month is going to be very focused on Christmas! Cards, tags, colouring, decorating and lots of crafty projects on the schedule. Pop over to Instagram a bit later today to see what I coloured for Day 1!









8 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Can't wait to see what you make!

Kim Heggins said...

OH....how exciting for you! Love that you are so organized too! Can't wait to see what you create!

Lindsey said...

You sound so very organized! Of course, you will need to be, running such a great challenge AND being a colouring challenge ambassador!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Yeah! I love the 30 days of tags! Looking forward to creating along with you:)
And congrats on being an ambassador! Woo hoo!

Lisa Elton said...

CONGRATS TRACEY!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 9th year of celebration! So excited to play along starting on Day 1 this year :)...your prize list is so generous and impressive, TOO! Shows how much you mean to the papercrafting community :). Hugs, Tracey!

Crafting With Jack said...

So happy to be joining in this year.

Gail said...

I thought I left a comment here but I see I did not - ooops - Tracey I want to say how much fun it was to do this tag challenge/hop this year - so much creative inspiration from all of your teamies - it truly was fun and creative adventure for me - Merry Christmas!