February 15, 2019

Hey There Turnabout Concord & 9th Guest Design

Happy to report that my Concord & 9th Guest Design package arrived and today I am posting projects made with the new Hey There Turnabout Stamp and the Hey There dies!

tracey_Blues

tracey_Pinks


I love it when I can use one stamp set to make a set of cards. The turnabout stamps are perfect for doing that! I made two panels in two different colour schemes and then I was able to make each of the panels into two cards!

For the first colour scheme I used three shades of blue ink along with 1 shade of green. For the second cards I used yellow, orange, purple and pink inks. To create both cards I die cut a 3" circle from the centre of the panels and then chose a colour from the stamped panel to die cut my words and to use as the panel fronts.

traceymc_BirthdayBoy

The circle was popped up with foam tape, the hello was cut three times and glued together and the banner was added with foam tape!


traceymc_BirthdayBoy2

I repeated this process for the pink card.

tracey_BirthdayGirl


tracey_BirthdayGirl2


For the second set of cards I used the remaining panels to create a frame. I die cut the 'Hey There' sentiment from the Hey There dies, glued the tiny letters inside my frame and added rectangle stamped 'friend' underneath!

traceymc_HeyThereFriend


traceymc_HeyThereFriend2

I repeated the process for the pink panel...


traceymc_HelloFriend

traceymc_HelloFriend2


Thanks for stopping by today, below you'll see a complete list of products from the Concord & 9th February Release!





9 comments :

Dotty Jo said...

They look great! Jo x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful work, thank you for sharing your time and talent with us.

Joyce said...

Those are so fun. I love your color choices. Now I need all those stamps.

Lisa Elton said...

Yay for happy mail! These are perfectly delightful Tracey and well worth the wait! Love the colors and the male/female versions!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are stunning! LOVING the colors!

Dawn Darlene said...

What awesome cards! You really got that round about stamping to work for you!

Celeste Goff said...

Love these fun and fresh cards Tracey! I saw Jennifer McGuire use this fun turnabout stamp on a recent video and thought it was fun but after seeing your cards I think it might have to find its way into my stash!

Kara Lynne said...

Well done, Tracey, to create these cards so quickly after your package arrived! I love how you made a boy and girl version, and your "twofer" design is awesome!

Anita in France said...

These are all so fun, Tracey ... with a delicious whimsical feel ... both colour combo's are bright, vibrant and positively oozing with energy! Hugs, Anita :)