October 30, 2018

Happy Fall Y'all - October '18




Time for the month's 12 Kits of Occasions! I am writing this post on the 28th of October and today we woke up to an inch of snow! I can't remember a first snowfall to happen before Halloween. It's really pretty but for me a bit too soon.

Sharron Gregory, of On Papillon Wings, was our hostess this month and she sent each of us the cutest images, die cuts and the prettiest autumn papers for her Fall and Thanksgiving themed kit. I was able to make five cards this month. With so many cute images and pretty papers I  had no problem putting my cards together and I still have lots left over to make a few more cards. Now here are my cards...


tracey_12K1


tracey_12K2


tracey_12K3


This one is for the MFT Stamps Wednesday Sketch Challenge #408


tracey_12K4




tracey_12K5


Thanks for coming by today and don't forget to head over to the 12 Kits of Occasions blog to see the fabulous cards created by my teammates!


tracey_12Kgroup



14 comments :

Lynn said...

Way to early for snow! Love all the fall adorableness on your cards Tracey!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all fabulous! LOVING the little squirrel!!!

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous fall cards, Tracey.

Darnell said...

Warm and cozy all around, Tracey, that's what your cards evoke! What a great and timely kit! Thank you for all the fall inspiration!! ❤Hugs, Darnell

Maria said...

A wonderful collection of cards, Tracey! Love the sweet girl image and all the darling critters!

sansuey said...

What a fun kit to play with! Each card is spot-on CUTE!

Kim Heggins said...

five simply sweet fall cards...love each one of them! Your coloring always amazes me!

Birgit said...

What a gorgeous collection of cards Tracey! Your coloring is pure perfection and I just adore the little scenes you've created. Feel free to keep the snow up there. I'm fine without it for a few months still but we did get a small amount over the weekend. Thankfully it didn't last. Be blessed this fall. <3

Marcia Hill said...

Five FABULOUS cards Tracey!! What a fun and beautiful (LOVE those papers!!) kit Sharron put together for all of you to play with!! Those MFT girls are my favorite, although all those adorable little critters sure come in a close 2nd! Your cards all make me smile!! :0)

Linda said...

So many fun, adorable cards, Tracey.

Lisa Elton said...

These just make me feel warm and cozy Tracey! Each and every one is a delight!

Marybeth said...

Five beautiful cards Tracey! You did beautiful creations with this darling critter fall kit Sharron sent out! The clouds look amazing on the first card and I love the way you used the gold leaf patterned paper on the second card!
Congratulations on a new year of what will be a huge success with 25 days of tags!

Sharron said...

Snow--wow! I absolutely fell in love with Maine when we visited this summer but don't know how those of you who have to deal with so much cold and snow manage! Love very one of your sweet card! Your coloring is amazing and you used the papers perfectly. So excited to see the 25 Days of Tags starting!

I Card Everyone said...

Happy Birthday, sweet stuff!!!

Oh, I'm so late to say I love your cards … not as late as your birthday card is going to be, however! I certainly did not give it enough time for that border crossing!

I love you, sweet friend... hope your day is filled with everything you love! xxoo
=]