September 15, 2018

Winnie & Walter August Leading Lady Winner



Thank you for all the wonderful comments that you left on my posts during August when I was the Leading Lady at Winnie & Walter! I am a bit late posting the winner of the $30 gift certificate, September so far has been a rather busy month.


I used Random.org to select one week from each of my four posts. Random.org selected Week 1, then I used it again to select one comment from the 52 I received and #49 was selected. So the winner of the $30 gift card is...





Your information has been passed on to Winnie & Walter.
Congratulations and Enjoy!

5 comments :

Dee Earnshaw said...

congrats, Jen - Enjoy:)

cghundley said...

Sending congrats to Jen!
Carla from Utah

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats Jen!!!!!

Arianna Barbara said...

Congrats Jen!!!

Jen P said...

What a delightful surprise to discover this morning! Thank you!!