September 30, 2018

Under and Over the Sea - September '18



The last day of September and time for this month's edition of the 12 Kit of Occasions!

Kim Heggins, is our hostess this month with this super sweet kit featuring cute images and fun underwater inspired papers! This is the perfect kit to end the summer with and make some cards for my stash. I was super excited to get out my markers and do some colouring! Now for my cards, which came together effortlessly and the colouring was relaxing!

You get a look at our kits each month in the fabulous monthly photo collage taken by our photo expert Lindsey Larsen. To have a closer look inside the kit see the bottom of the post! 





The elusive Wink of Stella!






All together... 



I am submitting all my cards to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes



A look inside the kit, this was my desk before I started working on my cards this month.
I shared a short video on IG yesterday showing you my Scan N Cut cutting the stamped images that came with the kit in 33 seconds!

For my friends not on IG, let the enabling begin...



It is always so much fun to get our kits and to spread it out to get started making cards with them!


Thank you Kim, it was such a fun kit!

Please head back to the 12 Kits blog to see what the rest of my talented teamies did with the same supplies and to find out who is playing along with us this month!

16 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow!! These are all fabulous! I have always loved those otters!!!!

Birgit said...

A wonderful collection of summer delight here Tracey. All of your cards are just as cute as can be! I've heard so many good things about scan N cut. I may have to check it out as cranking a handle is getting harder on my aging hands and my current machine is making funny noises. YIKES! It may be the perfect time for a change. You always inspire me with your sweet CAS style.

Joyce said...

I just love all the cute cards you made. So many great ideas, and also perfect coloring.

Kim Heggins said...

Tracey your cards so too darn cute! how fun to put your scan and cut to work for the stamped images, so stinkin' clever and simply genius! love your sweet otter family and your adorable floatys! so much fun Tracey, looks like you had a great time making your cards!

Cat Craig said...

Sweet cards from this adorable kit.

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, CUTE cards Tracy...can tell you had a LOT of FUN with this kit!! :0)

Sharron said...

All are so sweet--love your choice of patterns and colors! Your sparkly mermaid is adorable. And your otter scene is perfect. Looks like they are enjoying splashing around!!

I Card Everyone said...

You make me covet that Scan n Cut each time you use it, Tracey! I need to SEA it up close and personal SOON!
Darling cards, my friend!
=]

Bobby said...

They are all so cute, Tracey.

Anita in France said...

What a cute quartet, Tracey ... the shimmery tail on that little mermaid is especially fabulous ... she's adorable! Hugs, Anita :)

Lisa Elton said...

Oh no, I'm not on IG...share the Scan n Cut video here too pretty please!! Your cards are too cute. Love the design on the little floating gal and the darling otter card. The splashes you added are perfect!

Celeste Goff said...

So many adorably cute creations Tracey!!!

Lindsey said...

Each and every one of these is just the cutest! I really, really wish I had leftovers to CASE them. Your mermaid card makes me love her even more! I think you should take the kit picture. :) I love how you can really see and appreciate what was in it. And I had totally forgotten about the chocolate...I ate that as soon as I opened the kit. Ha!

Jeanne J. said...

SO many cute things here.. First I love the frame around the MFT girl.. it adds lots of depth and simulates a pool perfectly. The glimmer on the mermaid - great close up by the way! - just makes me want to see more! The otters are so CAS .. but everything needed to create a sweet scene. I love that you added the splashes.! Really fun post! I can tell you had fun making too!

Lisa Elton said...

Thanks for adding the video Tracey...I think my pocketbook is going to be in trouble LOL!!

Aileen said...

Fabulous cards, all so beautifully coloured and put together. just love these kits.
I have a scan n cut too and love it for the speed and time saving and money saving on not needing to get the dies for all the stamp sets we get these days. Hugs Aileen