September 24, 2018

2 Cool for School | for Jillibean Soup



Time to share a couple of cards that I made this month for Jillibean Soup using the newest Too Cool for School stamps, dies and embellishments. These products for me can be used to create some really fun masculine cards for the guys in your life! Both of these cards use the matching stamp set as the focus of the card with the papers and a few embellishments as the closers.

For my first card I stamped the 'cool' banner from the 2 Cool for School stamp set repeatedly to create a custom background paper. I finished it off with Too Legit patterned paper from the background and a large Pea Pod part from the collection.





For my second card I used the 2 Cool for School stamp set once again this time randomly stamping the control button from the game controller. The sentiment was constructed from the Alphbeans stickers and the controller is from the Pea Pod parts and I used a puffy sticker to place over the game controller on it--fits perfectly!




Thanks for popping by today and I hope that I have inspired you to give this collection a try. All the products are listed below for your convenience so that you can shop at not additional cost to you!



4 comments :

Joyce said...

These are both such fun.

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific masculine cards Tracey, I like the colors!

Anita in France said...

Fabulous colours for masculine cards, Tracey ... both so cool ... and fun! Hugs, Anita :)

Kim Heggins said...

these are so much fun...love the colors and your incredible designs!