July 6, 2018

Happy Friday!

I am up on the Birch Press Designs blog today with a project that is a bit different.
I used the new Mandala Stencil set to create a home decor piece!

Head over to the Birch Press Design blog to see how I created this canvas!
I used a 5" x 7" canvas board from the dollar store. These fun canvas designs would be a great addition to your craft studio!


tracey_canvasmain


A simple process, but the colour options are endless!

tracey_angle1

Have a wonderful weekend!


5 comments :

Nora Noll said...

This is STUNNING!! I love the bright green with the turquoise.

Colleen said...

Gorgeous colors on your canvas...it is striking and a wonderful piece of art for the wall!

Maria said...

Gorgeous home decor project, Tracey!! Such a wonderful design and love the beautiful color!!

Anita in France said...

Cool, graphic and so striking, Tracey ... what a great home decor piece! Hugs, Anita :)

Lisa Elton said...

Well now, that's some fabulousness right there!!