May 20, 2018

Ellen Hutson May Color Trends Challenge

tracey_EHMayColorTrendscover


I have a card today for the Ellen Hutson May Color Trends Challenge.
I think the inspiration for this month is absolutely fabulous.






I knew that I wanted to recreate the gorgeous galaxy sky for my background. I have never made one before but one time like the present to give it a try.  I used Distress Inks, water and Copic Opaque White on some Bristol Smooth cardstock and ended up making two. I couldn`t decide which one to use, so I asked my daughter to choose the one she liked best. Since the background was very busy I kept the rest of the card CAS with a few sweet images from the Essentials by Ellen So Matcha clear stamp set and the Essentials by Ellen So Matcha designer dies.


tracey_EHMayColorTrends


6 comments :

Cat Craig said...

fabulous sky, Tracey. You really pulled it off.

Lisa Elton said...

What an amazing background Tracey!! This is so PRETTY!

Dotty Jo said...

This is simply adorable, Jo x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Oh Wow! Super cute and your galaxy background is just stunning.
xxx

Lindsey said...

Wow, Tracey, how can this possibly be your first galaxy background... it's perfection!!!

Anita in France said...

What a fantastic galaxy sky, Tracey ... that little girl is so sweet against it! Hugs, Anita :)