May 3, 2018

Celebrate Friends

tracey_CPteacover


What better way to make a friend smile than to send a Cuppa Tea!
I used the new Cuppa Tea stamps and dies from the current Stamp of approval box from Catherine Pooler!

Not only are her ink colours vibrant and gorgeous paired together with this stamp set they stamp beautifully! I used Fiesta Blue, Orange Twist, Lime Rickey and Icing on the Cake Catherine Pooler inks. They are absolutely fabulous inks--great colours and excellent coverage! I splattered the background with some Broken China Distress Oxide ink.


tracey_CPtea




9 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING those colors!!!!!!!!!!!!

Birgit said...

This is super sweet Tracey! Aren't those CP inks amazing? I got to try them while in Kansas and fell instantly in love with them. The colors you used are great together!

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty little teapot! This is darling Tracey!

I Card Everyone said...

I'm making a list of all the C.P. inks I'd like to add ... thanks for helping me out with that!
So pretty, and true!
=]

Dotty Jo said...

Adorable, Jo x

Cat Craig said...

darling card.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So beautiful.

Anita in France said...

How pretty, Tracey ... simply charming! Hugs, Anita :)

Linda said...

Tracey, this is so pretty. Love that teapot. Hugs, and thanks for all of your prayers for the triplets. They are so precious. We are so blessed and the babies are doing so well.