October 28, 2017

Inspired By All the Little Things #70

IMG_3429


Happy Saturday Morning!


I am the hostess this week at Inspired By All the Little Things.
Everything about the inspiration photo I chose for this challenge says fall to me.
Colours of the season, a warm scarf, a hot drink and some beautiful fall leaves!

Was happy I have most of my card finished before I broke my collarbone last week. The pain is intense and the healing is slow but a visit with the surgeon this week looks like surgery is not going to be necessary. However, not celebrating just yet I am in a sling to keep my shoulder immobilized for another two weeks. so typing by dictation. :)

I have been loving using Distress Oxide Ink. I love how easy they are to apply and how easy it is the blend colours together.  For my card I created a panel from white cardstock with Faded Jeans Distress Oxide Ink and then a spritzed the Hero Arts Glorious Petals stencil with water and put in down on my panel. I created another panel with three different Distress Oxide Inks--Spiced Marmalade, Fired Brick and Wild Honey. I cut the Lawn Fawn Sticked Leaves from these after a sprinkled some water on them.  The sentiment was gold embossed on chocolate brown from Neat & Tangled's Oak Leaf.


tracey_IB#70

tracey_IB#70b


Head Over to the Inspired By All the Little Things blog to see who my guest is this week! You will love her card!

We hope to see you play with us this week!


16 comments :

Lynn said...

Absolutely gorgeous Tracey! I love the way you created the background.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! LOVING the leaves!!!!!!!

Marilyn said...

Your card is beautiful and I hope your collar bone mends quickly. That sounds so painful to me... you must feel the slightest movement.

Cat Craig said...

Tracey, so sorry to read about your collar bone break. Sending good thoughts for speedy uncomplicated healing.

YOur card is fabulous, the blues and browns look so good together.

Magic Flying Boots said...

Wow, I love this! The colours are gorgeous, and I love the stencilled background - beautiful!

Jen xx

Leigh Penner said...

Pretty card, Tracey! I didn't realize that you broke your collarbone! I'm so sorry! I hope it heals quickly! Hugs!

I Card Everyone said...

How completely wonderful, Tracy... with our favorite leaves? It's a sure bet I'm going to love it!
I never get these results... perhaps I wait too long for the water?
Take care, my friend - it's obvious the nose-wiggling isn't working...
=]

BeverlyBL said...

So sorry about your collar bone. I hope you are in less pain soon.

I love this cad so much. The bright blue with the wonderful leaf colors. You helped me figur what I’ve been doing wrong. Too many colors on one leaf. I love your one color leaves. Still colorful but not messy, like mine. Thanks so much.

Feel better.

Renee M said...

Lovely autumn card--I hope you are feeling better and back up to speed very soon!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful card Tracey!

Jeanne H said...

I too wish you speedy and complete healing. Thanks so much for your inspiration. Love fall and leaves.

Darnell said...

Lovely photo choice, Tracey, and brilliant inspiration card design!! I am praying that you continue to heal without the need of surgery!! Take care and keep us posted!! Hugs, Darnell xxoo

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's such a gorgeous fall card ! I really love the big bold leaves.

maria f. said...

What a gorgeous background, Tracey!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration, Tracey!

Anita in France said...

What a gorgeous background, Tracey ... those richly coloured rustic leaves are fabulous against it! Hugs, Anita :)