October 4, 2017

Ellen Hutson Pin-Sights September Challenge

IMG_3359


A very late entry to this month's Ellen Hutson Pin-Sights Challenge!
I have had a mondo migraine for the past few days and creating wasn't on my mind. Tonight after spending an hour in our new hot tub that arrived on Tuesday I had a bit of relief, fell asleep and woke up a while later and headed into my studio to create this card. My hubby and I bought a hot tub on our anniversary in August when we went to the nursery to buy some plants and they had a hot tub sale going on in the parking lot. Can you say squirrel!!




For my card I used the Ellen Hutson LLC Mermaid's Tail stamps and dies along with Otter Ware and Distress Oxides for my card. Tried to pull in colours from the inspiration.

tracey_EHPin-SightsSept

close up:

tracey_EHPin-SightsSeptclose


tracey_EHPin-SightsSept2


9 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING that tail and the sentiment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim Heggins said...

Simply beautiful card Tracey....love the wonderful colors you used in your mermaids tail, stunning!

I Card Everyone said...

Trace you need a Mermaid Tail for that hot tub! and Yes! let's! so pretty!
=]

Maria said...

Such a cute fun colorful card with the mermaid tail, Tracey!! Awesome card, love it!!

Bobby said...

Wonderful use of the challenge colors, Tracey.

Lisa Elton said...

I like the splish splash background you created for the mermaid tail! Terrific card Tracey!

Cat Craig said...

Darling, and the sentiment - perfection!

Sharron said...

Loving your rainbow colors and the fabulous background!

Anita in France said...

Now who wouldn't want a gorgeous mermaid tail like this beauty, Tracey ... it's fabulous! Hope it fits in the new hot tub! Hugs, Anita :)