October 21, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags Design Teams


It`s almost that time of the year again!
The 25 Days of Christmas Tags begins on November 1st and will run through to November 26th! Yes we have a bonus day.

All the details will be on my blog on November 1st. I promise that this year is going to be amazing.
Speaking of amazing, today I am introducing 8 fabulous ladies that are going to be working along beside me to make year 7 the best year so far.

Introducing the 25 Days of Christmas Tags Blog Design Team!

Welcome Brianna Loeffelbein, Kim Heggins, Carol Mayne, Lindsey M-p and Michele Ferguson!
These talented ladies will be checking out your fabulous entries and participating with our guests.

...and now for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags Instagram Team!



These ladies will be engaging with you via Instagram during the event.

So mark your calendars for November 1st and we will see you then!

16 comments :

Marianne said...

Sounds like fun! Cannot wait!

ionabunny said...

Oh goodie. What fun. Hugz

cm said...

Excited to be part of the team; looking forward to playing alongside fabulously talented YOU and the rest of the gals!
Hugs~c

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How awesome! I can't wait to see what everyone creates!!!!!!!

Kim Heggins said...

So excited to be part of your team!!! Great way to get a head start on my holiday tags!

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh Tracey, I hope I can join in, I am a HUGE fan of tags and I will catch every day that I can. I love the 25 Tags series...

Lindsey said...

I'm looking forward to this, Tracey! Thanks for inviting me, and for all your hard work that goes into making this such a great event every year.

Berina RGA said...

Congrats ladies! I cannot wait for Nov 1!!

Lisa Elton said...

I look forward to this every years Tracey! Looks like a fabulous team you've put together!

Bobby said...

I'm looking forward to it, Tracey.

Nancy Penir said...

Can't wait! Love all the talent and inspiration each year! Tracey, you're amazing!

Anita in France said...

What a dream team, Tracey ... excited to see all the gorgeousness this year! Hugs, Anita :)

Marybeth said...

How exciting and what a wonderful team! Boy that came up fast. Hope you are feeling a bit better, Tracey!

Jeanne J. said...

Looks like a wonderful line up of designers for the 25 Days DT! and so many fabulous vendors too! This is going to be fun!!

Caren B said...

Looking forward to this!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Ooohh ! This is so exciting !