July 31, 2017

Pink and Main Guest Design Post Two



This is my second post for today.
I have one more card to share with you for my Guest Design with Pink and Main!

Hi crafty friends, Tracey McNeely back here again to share another card as Guest Designer! For today's card I used the Aloha Pineapple clear stamp set, Beach Babe 6 x6 Paper Pad and the Directional Border dies!

tracey_pinkmaingd


I die cut a fun strip of directional arrows with paper from the paper pad, then I cut another strip using gold sparkle paper. I adhered the patterned paper strip on to my card base on an angle and then inlaid the gold sparkle pieces into the patterned paper strip. Once that was done I stamped the 'aloha' sentiment in yellow above the live and stamped and die cut a few pink hearts to put underneath.

I used the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch #232 for my design.




8 comments :

Anita in France said...

Cool, graphic and fun, Tracey ... those playful hearts are fabulous with the geometric style! Hugs, Anita :)

Lisa Elton said...

I have to say that I agree with Anita! The glitter gives it a little extra wow!

Sharron said...

Wonderful clean design! Love those sweet little hearts!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeanne J. said...

CAS perfection Tracey! I love the glitter!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so cute! Super sweet take on the sketch!

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable...love that gold!

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats on your Guest Designer spot, Tracey! I love the graphic papers with your inlaid die cuts and your color combo is fabulous! Great job on the sketch!