July 26, 2017

Color Throwdown Guest Design #453

IMG_2996


Back again with my last post as the July Guest Designer at the Color Throwdown.  I have had so much fun playing along with team this month. This week the colours for ctd453 are light raspberry, yellow and green.



I used a stamp set that hasn't seen much love, My Favorite Things Buildable Blooms. I have been so  inspired by florals lately and it was fun to pull this set out. I stamped my background using this week's colours and then filled in the spaces with grey dots, thank for the tip Stephanie Klauck. My sentiment was made with four hugs die cuts stacked together and the panel was adhered to the card base with foam tape.


tracey_CTD453


A closer look at the stacked sentiment:


tracey_hugscloseup


Head over to the Color Throwdown blog to see how you can play along and to see more colour inspiration from the Design Team follow the links below. 

Tracey McNeely (July Guest Designer)


5 comments :

Lynn said...

You know how much I love an all stamped card. This is gorgeous! I love the colors!

Anita in France said...

A wonderful stamped background, Tracey ... bright and so fun! Hugs, Anita :)

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! LOVE the way you used the fun colors on this!!! Great design.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh how pretty! This is a happy card Tracey! You've done a wonderful job guesting, they'll miss you!

Cat Craig said...

Oh I love this card Tracey, the colors and the random stamping combine to make a fabulous summery card.