July 19, 2017

Color Throwdown Guest Design #452

IMG_2811


Back again with another post as the July Guest Designer at the Color Throwdown.  This week the colours for ctd452 are green, yellow, red and turquoise.



tracey_CTD452


I sponged Tumbled Glass onto the main panel using the My Favorite Things Cloud Mix-able Stencil and then die cut the panel with the largest My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Rectangle. The frappé cups are from the Essentials by Ellen Oh Frappe stamps and dies. They were stamped onto Bristol cardstock and coloured with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush pens. The panel and all the cups were adhered with foam tape. I brushed the elusive Clear Wink of Stella over all of the cups. It looks great in real life--trust me! lol

Hope to see you play along again this week!

Head over to the Color Throwdown blog to see how you can play along and to see more colour inspiration from the Design Team follow the links below. 

Tracey McNeely (July Guest Designer)

13 comments :

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

Beautiful card :) those colorful cups look so pretty !

Lynn said...

Fabulous! Absolutely love the soft stenciling in the background with the gorgeous pops of color!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME! LOVING those colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card Miss Tracey....love your colorful "Fraps" against your soft clouded sky, so refreshing!

I Card Everyone said...

LOve these frosty drinks... in fact, I'll take one in every flavor!
=]

Anita in France said...

Summery and deliciously refreshing, Tracey ... these all look so mouthwatering! Hugs, Anita :)

Lisa Lara said...

I love these frappe cups Tracey and how you colored them!

Lisa Elton said...

I need to get my hands on that cloud stencil! I love it every time I see someone use it. The clouds look amazing behind the colorful cups. This is a fun card Tracey!

Happy Dance said...

Oh that darn WoS!! I so hate that it doesn't show up in photos!!! But I have no doubt that it sparkles beautifully in real life! Sweet card. Love the cloud background and those fun cups. I can imagine they're filled with the most deliciously fruity drinks perfect for a summers day. Hope your YKWs have gone by now. You deserve a break. Oh! I almost forgot...congrats on your GD at CT!!! Well done and well deserved!! Bev

Darnell said...

What a really fun take on the colors, Tracey! Fantastic background for your colorful frappes!! Hugs, Darnell

Cat Craig said...

Tracey, this is so fabulously fun. Great use of the colors.

Inkyfingers said...

This is so cute Tracey! Love the wonky frame and the colours shout summer to me!

Barb Ghig said...

Fabulous take on the challenge, Tracey! I love your soft clouds in the background and how you colored the cups with your Zigs! Cute card!