March 15, 2016

colourQ #343 and SSS A Bit O' Green

IMG_9924


It's time for this week's new colour palette at the colourQ!


Lots of green which is a welcome colour this time of the year!

The snow is basically melted here, and with this week's forecast I expect it to be gone by the end of the week. It is going to be a while still before the trees start to see some leaves but in the meantime I will enjoy creating with these colours. I used my Hero Arts Ombre ink pad and MISTI to stamp my leaves from Papertrey Ink's Turning a New Leaf. It created a really nice transition of colours!


tracey_CQC#333


I am also submitting this to this week's Simon Say Stamp Wednesday challenge A Bit O' Green






18 comments :

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

LOVE the sheer simplicity of this fabulous design Tracey! Have a lovely day! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Maria said...

A beautiful sympathy card! Love the pretty green on the leaves!

Unknown said...

Simply lovely!! Love the ombre of green! Very pretty!!

Diane Jaquay said...

CAS perfection, love this, Tracey!!

I Card Everyone said...

Beautiful and perfect for special prayers ...
=]

Joyce said...

Beautiful ombre green stamping. This is such a soothing and restful card, perfect for sympathy or support.

Marisa said...

Love!!!

Lindsey said...

You inked those leaves perfectly!

Kim Heggins said...

Tracey...so beautiful, so elegant and so clean. Just love it.

Lisa Elton said...

CAS prettiness!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

ombre leaves... fabulous!

Sharron said...

Tracey, the simplicity of this is so perfect for a sympathy card. Love the ombre!

TK said...

Beautiful, Tracey! I just love that ombre ink with that leaf!

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous card. Love the greens and the simple yet heartfelt sentiment.

Jen Mitchell said...

Your ombre leaves are gorgeous! And I can hardly believe all that snow is nearly gone! I thought for sure you'd have it until May!

Anita in France said...

Beautiful, Tracey ... there's such a wonderful sense of gentle calm about those fabulous ombré leaves ... lovely with the sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

Bobby said...

Wonderful CAS card, Tracey. That ombre ink is perfect for a branch like this.

Jinny Newlin said...

CAS perfection, Tracey! Love that gradient effect!