February 8, 2016

CASEing Genius Feature

t

Happy Monday!  I am so thrilled today to share with you that I am being featured today on Kelly Latevola's blog You and Your Big Dreams. Kelly does a series on her blog that you have probably heard of called CASEing Genius. She features designers of all different styles and skill levels and does an interview, showcases some of their work and then uses those pieces as her inspiration! Kelly is such a talented designer and I am just in awe are her amazing colouring skills!  I haven't seen how Kelly has CASE'd me yet but I can't wait and I assume it will be fabulous!

I hope you pop over to her blog to see what she has done and at the same time learn a little bit more about me.

Thank you Kelly I am feel so humbled that you are featuring me to be a part of this wonderful adventure. xoxo

11 comments :

Happy Dance said...

heading right over! Congrats dear friend!!! woohooooooo!!!

bkb

Karen B. said...

You both are amazing designers and she did a great job! Fun learning more about you too.

Drive By Crafts said...

yay.. I just seen the post.. so fabulous

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats to you, Tracey! You are so deserving of this special feature!!! Off to check it out... :)

LauraJane:) said...

SUPER to see you CASEd Tracey!

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats Tracey, you are a CAS genius!! Loved your interview. By the way, Penelope is a Hozier fan too LOL!!

Lindsey said...

Wow, Tracey, this is awesome!

Darnell said...

Yay, Tracey, congratulations on being the newest Genius CASEd by Kelly! You deserve it so much! You know you have always been one of my card heroes!! Hugs, Darnell

cm said...

Tracey, I hope you're wearing your new Genius crown with joy and pride, because WOW! Talk about a well-deserved, fabulous showcase of YOU over at Kelly's place! How wonderful to revisit three of your gorgeous cards, and what a fabulous 'combination case' Kelly created! Yes, indeed...so thrilled that you were in the spotlight!
Hugs~c

Dana M said...

Congratulations Tracey! How awesome (and so very well deserved) to be CASE'd by Kelly :)

Anita in France said...

Many congratulations, Tracey ... how exciting ... and so well deserved ... you are such an awesomely talented designer! Off to check out Kelly's post! Hugs, Anita :)